Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 25 июля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Jordan gets cut off mid sentence by Love Island producers as he rows with Anna on the way out of villa and viewers are in hysterics

LOVE Island viewers were left in hysterics last night as ‘cheating’ Jordan Hames was cut off mid sentence as he and scorned Anna Vakili continued their bickering.


The couple sensationally split after the pharmacist found out her boyfriend had been attempting to ‘crack on’ with fellow islander India Reynolds.


Fans were in hysterics as Jordan got cut off mid way through arguing with Anna
ITV

After the dramatic falling out, which included Anna accusing Jordan, 24, of cheating on her, the former couple were no longer speaking.


But later in Wednesday’s episode, Anna and Jordan – along with Chris and Harley – were booted out of the villa ahead of Monday’s final.


During their exit interview, viewers were left cringing at how awkward it was as the two continued to snipe at each other before Jordan got unceremoniously cut off by producers.


Speaking about how he felt after walking out of the villa for the last time, Jordan said, “I feel like for me I don’t have any regrets”, to which Anna responded, “Well you should definitely have regrets”.


The scenes made for hilarious – albeit uncomfortable -viewing

The couple had an explosive row in the villa
Rex Features

Jordan then asked, “Why?”, with Anna replying, “Because you’ve hurt somebody’s feelings”.


Jordan commented back, adding, “Obviously I apologised. I don’t regret revealing my feelings and saying how I felt in the villa. I’ve voiced everything that I’ve felt…” before getting cut off.


Viewers were living for the drama.


“As much as Anna did not deserve what happened to her, OMG was that exit interview with Jordan immature and cringey #LoveIsland,” wrote one.


Just two days before they Jordan confessed to fancying India, he asked Anna to be his girlfriend
ITV

The 28-year-old had been thrilled to be asked to be Jordans official girlfriend
Rex Features

A second added, “Anna talking over Jordan in his exit interview… True to herself to the end”


“The editors cutting half of Jordan’s leaving interview and fading out his voice whilst still talking clearly shows they’d had enough of him just like the rest of the uk🤣🤣 #loveisland,” laughed a third.











Speaking exclusively to The Sun Online’s Big Interview after all the drama in the villa, Anna revealed she was about to rip her mic off and walk after her boyfriend’s betrayal – but was talked out of it.


She explained: “I think Jordan’s behaviour is the worst in Love Island history.


“Who makes someone their girlfriend, then announces they have feelings for another girl and tells her in front of my face, without telling me?


“I think that’s the worst thing that’s ever happened on the show and trust it to happen to me – it’s just my luck.”


Jordan confessed to India he had feelings for her but she said he was just a mate
Rex Features

India is coupled up with Ovie and isn’t interested in Jordan
Rex Features

Viewers were incredulous as they watched model Jordan trying to hook up with India Reynolds – two days after romantically asking Anna to be his girlfriend.


Slamming him as a game player who was just trying to get to the final, she insisted: “I feel he wasn’t genuine about liking me or caring about me.


“When he saw we weren’t being saved, he thought there was no point in continuing. That’s so bad.”


She added: “We didn’t have sex and I am so glad. Imagine if I had – I would have been even more upset.”


Anna broke down after the row with Jordan and admitted she was heartbroken
ITV

Jordan, meanwhile, insists he has no regrets about his time in the villa
ITV

Their relationship crumbled on Tuesday night when Maura Higgins – having heard what went on from Curtis Pritchard – told her pal Jordan was cracking on to India.


Anna marched over and confronted him, telling us: “I was so hurt, I couldn’t keep my anger in. I was so shocked.


“I kept saying that night: ‘Oh my god I am such an idiot’ but looking back I don’t think I was the idiot – he is the idiot.


“I am just grateful that Maura told me so I was able to go in there and stop him being disrespectful.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/jordan-gets-cut-off-mid-sentence-by-love-island-producers-as-he-rows-with-anna-on-the-way-out-of-villa-and-viewers-are-in-hysterics/
News Photo Jordan gets cut off mid sentence by Love Island producers as he rows with Anna on the way out of villa and viewers are in hysterics
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/NINTCHDBPICT000508455747-e1564060771853.jpg?strip=all&w=579

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...