Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 28 марта 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - I had amazing sex with a coworker but she’s gone cold — should I keep texting her?

DEAR DEIDRE: I HAD amazing sex with a girl I work with but now she seems to have gone cold.


I’m 22 and she’s 20. We’ve been colleagues for almost a year but we were really flirting with each other at a party.


I had amazing sex with a coworker but she’s gone cold and now I’m not sure what to do
Getty - Contributor

We ended up back at her place and had sex. We’ve slept together a few times since. I really like her, but I feel she’s going cold with me. It’s always me that texts first.


I did raise the subject of us getting together but she made it clear she’s not sure what she wants just yet. I’ve fallen for her, so should I continue to text her?

DEIDRE SAYS: This girl’s change of heart sounds to have been more about her own issues than rejecting you.


Best not to text too often for now as it might feel like you’re pestering her.


Be friendly to her when your paths cross at work but don’t push it. Take a step back and give her space to think. She’s more likely then to take a step forward.



READ TODAY’S DEAR DEIDRE My 20-year marriage seems to be a sham – as my husband has confessed he is gay


READ DEIDRE’S PHOTO CASEBOOK Holly leaves Lance for her career and he moves on with her work pal



Get in touch with Deidre today


Got a problem? Send an email to problems@deardeidre.org. Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.


You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.


Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/i-had-amazing-sex-with-a-coworker-but-shes-gone-cold-should-i-keep-texting-her/
News Photo I had amazing sex with a coworker but she’s gone cold — should I keep texting her?
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/NINTCHDBPICT0004555677512.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...