Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 19 июля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Love Island hunk Joe Garratt rules out reigniting romance with fellow Islander Lucie Donlan


LOVE ISLAND hunk JOE GARRATT says there’s no chance he’ll reignite his romance with fellow Islander LUCIE DONLAN.


The sandwich guru told me on my talkRADIO show yesterday the pair will remain pals, despite encouragement from viewers that they should get together.


Joe, pictured with Lucie, said they have not coupled up outside the villa

He told me: “We’re friends, we’re not dating, no, we’re friends. We had such a strong connection in there, I really fancy the girl, she’s such a nice person.


“I’m happy we’re going to be friends, take all the pressure off. I don’t know if I’m heartbroken, you’ve got to be tough going into that situation.”


Joe also revealed he has not been on one date since leaving the show after just 15 days, but that’s not for lack of offers from potential suitors on social media.


He continued: “I’m opening DMs going, ‘Ah, maybe not, maybe not.’ I haven’t been on a date since the show. I’m having fun.”


Love Island
Joe left the villa after just 15 days
ITV

Love Island
He says he is now just friends with the surfer
ITV

Joe was accused of gaslighting surfer Lucie, having told her to tone down her friendship with TOMMY FURY.


He continues to deny the claims, saying Lucie told him she had no problem with his behaviour when they reunited in the UK.


Joe added: “If anything was untoward in there they have such a strong welfare team and would have pulled me out. It is a reality show.


“It was a hard thing to come out to and see. I’m happy people can see the way I am now.


Lucie was seen crying after Joe told her to stay away from the other boys in the villa

Rex Features
Joe had told Tommy to tone down his friendship with Lucie[/caption]


“Lucie came out and said ‘I had no problems with you at all’. That’s what I was waiting for.”


I don’t think Joe did anything wrong and he’s proven he’s a lovely guy.


Joe also praised CURTIS PRITCHARD for “fronting what you’ve done and owning up” while also calling the dancer’s improbable other half, MAURA HIGGINS, “one of the best bombshells ever on Love Island“.


He continued: “She’s really out there. She’s dramatic but a big character in there. I’m happy she and Curtis are getting on. I didn’t expect it at all. It was a bit weird to watch.”

Joe spoke of his surprise that Curtis and Maura were together

Speaking about life in the villa, Joe said: “24 hours in there feels like forever. You fall for people so easily, you’re with them all the time.


“It is really heightened, everything’s so intense and people really get to you.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/love-island-hunk-joe-garratt-rules-out-reigniting-romance-with-fellow-islander-lucie-donlan/
News Photo Love Island hunk Joe Garratt rules out reigniting romance with fellow Islander Lucie Donlan
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/article_banner.png?strip=all&w=887

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...