Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 22 июля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Vasyl Lomachenko wants to add two more world titles to huge collection before retirement as he reveals brutal training regime which made him P4P best

VASYL LOMACHENKO wants to unify the lightweight division before retirement – and has just two belts to go.


The WBA and WBO unified champion challenges for the vacant WBC title previously held by Mikey Garcia against 2012 Olympic gold medalist Luke Campbell.


Unified champion Lomachenko wants to become undisputed lightweight king
Reuters

Ahead of the London showdown on August 31, pound-for-pound star Lomachenko revealed intensive training of the mind has prepared him to achieve his goal as undisputed king.


The southpaw genius said: “Luke has a very good amateur experience and is a smart boxer and I love smart boxers.


“When I started professional boxing I want to take over multiple titles. I started at 126lbs then 130lbs and now I am at 135lbs and am close to reaching my goals.


“It was my father’s idea, he has always given me different exercises, the speedball on the head is for reactions and co-ordination and underwater training is good for your mind.


“It has helped me. I can do 4.30mins underwater.


“When I was six I saw people competing in the Olympics and I told my dad I wanted to be an Olympic champ and I started training then. Then I grew up watching every Mike Tyson fight.


“Maybe I can go up one more weight class, I don’t think about it too much because I have a goal and I want two more titles.”


Lomachenko is coming off a fourth round demolition of Anthony Crolla in New York in April.



But the destructive performance does not strike fear into the eyes of “Coolhand” – who vows to use his height and reach advantage to dwarf the favourite.


Campbell said: “I don’t think I need to speak to Crolla, he is an orthodox fighter and I am a southpaw, I don’t think there is any relevance, I watched the fight and that is all I will do.


“I will get in the ring as big as possible but you have to it properly.


“I first saw Loma around 2003 in Russia, at the European championships.


“When I first saw him, from that moment, I could see he was very special, I was there competing for England.


“There is nowhere better than the UK to box, they have the best fans in the world.

“I have been on huge undercards and if the crowd can give me just one more per cent, then it will all be worth it.


“I beat him by being me, what he has achieved is incredible but this is my opportunity.


“To be the best you have to beat the best so I need to beat these types of guys to be the best.”


Lomachenko beat Brit Anthony Crolla in New York in April
BOXRAW

Campbell competed alongside the Ukrainian during their amateur days
�Stella Pictures Limited www.stellapictures.co.uk +447813 022858
Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/vasyl-lomachenko-wants-to-add-two-more-world-titles-to-huge-collection-before-retirement-as-he-reveals-brutal-training-regime-which-made-him-p4p-best/
News Photo Vasyl Lomachenko wants to add two more world titles to huge collection before retirement as he reveals brutal training regime which made him P4P best
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/NINTCHDBPICT000482783227.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...