Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 22 июля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - London Bridge terrorist’s widow was told ‘you’re a victim too’ by families of those killed

THE widow of London Bridge terrorist Rachid Redouane says she was touched when families of the victims messaged her – “you’re a victim too”.


Charisse O’Leary, 41, was stopped at the inquest into the deaths of the eight victims, and told: “Please don’t suffer any more, we don’t blame you.”


Charisse says she was told ‘please don’t suffer any more’ by the girlfriend of one victim
Nick Obank - The Sun

The mum was reduced to tears by Christine Delcros, whose fiance Xavier Thomas, 45, was killed by sickos mounting the pavement and knocking him into the river with a van.


Charisse said: “I was so nervous because I had spent so long blaming myself and so many people had blamed me for what happened.


“Christine asked to see me so we met in the corridor and she spoke to me through an interpreter.


“She said, ‘Don’t suffer any more’. She said my evidence at the inquest had moved her.


“I burst into tears. I said, ‘You have suffered so much’ and she was amazing. She said all the families of the victims were sticking together and she said none of them blamed me.


“I was so humbled. You know in your mind it’s not your fault, but when people have been calling you a terrorist and saying you should be sent to Syria it’s so hard.


“When she said those words this massive burden lifted off me. It was this huge relief. Her strength was amazing. I can’t think about it now without crying.”


‘YOU ARE INNOCENT’


Canadian Christine, 30, later sent devastated Charisse a message saying: “You have nothing to do with this drama and you never have to feel guilty.


“You are innocent like all those angels gone away from our arms.”


Heartbroken Christine added: “I realise that you were also a victim in this drama.


“Your daughter is so beautiful on your photos and she looks like a sun with her beautiful smile.


“Protect her well. I believe love it is the only important feeling and with the love one can do miracles.”


Ms Delcros broke down as she told an inquest how she dad-of-two Mr Thomas were walking for a drink on 3 June 2017 from France.


“Suddenly I was under the impression there was a lot of light and a van that mounted the pavement in the exact fashion to make sure they were not going to miss us.”


Mr Thomas was thrown into the River Thames and Ms Delcros was severely injured. She said: “I thought that I had died … I have no recollection of the crash.”


Mr Thomas’s body was found three days later. His cause of death was found to be immersion in water. Ms Delcros said she was still “madly in love with Xavier”.


Moroccan Redouane, 30, who had a child with Charisse killed eight in the attack with jihadi ring-leader Khuram Shazad Butt, 27, and accomplice Youssef Zaghba, 22.

After ramming pedestrians at 30mph they stabbed passersby at London Bridge and nearby Borough Market.


Christine Archibald, 30, Sara Zelenak, 21, Sebastien Belanger, 36, James McMullan, 32, Kirsty Boden, 28, Alexandre Pigeard, 26, and Ignacio Echeverria, 39, were also killed.


The rampage only ended when armed police shot the three terrorists dead, 10 minutes after the attack started.


Christine Delcros lost her fiance Xavier Thomas in the 2017 attack
Facebook

Rachid Redouane was one of the three London Bridge terrorists
PA:Press Association





Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/london-bridge-terrorists-widow-was-told-youre-a-victim-too-by-families-of-those-killed/
News Photo London Bridge terrorist’s widow was told ‘you’re a victim too’ by families of those killed
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/NINTCHDBPICT000506991745.jpg?strip=all&w=679

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...