Free Money

Loading...

среда, 26 декабря 2018 г.

New photo When is Billie Piper’s baby due, who is the father Johnny Lloyd and how many children does she have?

BILLIE Piper is pregnant with her third child with rocker boyfriend Johnny Lloyd.


But when is the actress’s little one due and does she have any other children? Here’s what we know…


Billie Piper is pregnant with her third child
Getty - Contributor

When is Billie Piper’s baby due?


On August 1 2018 it was revealed that the actress Billie Piper, 35,  is expecting her third child.


She already has two children with ex-husband Laurence Fox.


A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: “Billie and Johnny are delighted. They can’t wait to welcome the new addition to their family.”


It is not yet known when their baby is due.


Who is Billie Piper’s baby’s father Johnny Lloyd?


Johnny Lloyd is a rocker who Billie has been dating for nearly two years.


In February 2018 she hinted that she wanted to expand their family.


She said: “In my dream world I’d have load [of kids]. I was one of four and it’s taxing for both parents and kids. I do like the idea of chaos.”


Johnny is the ex frontman of indie rock band Tribes from Camden which formed in 2010 and split in 2013.


He is originally from Newcastle but moved to London for university, which he dropped out of.


Johnny said previously: “I was born in Newcastle, grew up in the Midlands … then came to London when I was about 19 … to do a degree at Goldsmiths University, but I left after a week … I thought, ‘F***, they are giving me all of this money, why am I here?’”


Billie and her boyfriend Johnny Lloyd
Getty - Contributor


How many children does Billie Piper have?


Billie Piper is already a mum of two.


She has children Winston, nine, and Eugene, six, with her ex-husband Laurence Fox.


The Doctor Who star married fellow actor Laurence in 2007 and they divorced in 2016.


The star first married Radio 2 star Chris Evans in a secret ceremony in Las Vegas in May 2001, after six months of dating.


Although they divorced in 2007, the pair have remained close friends.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/when-is-billie-pipers-baby-due-who-is-the-father-johnny-lloyd-and-how-many-children-does-she-have/
News Pictures When is Billie Piper’s baby due, who is the father Johnny Lloyd and how many children does she have?

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/NINTCHDBPICT000424010728.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...