Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 31 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Man Utd star Pogba slammed for ‘not respecting’ Bournemouth with his celebrations by Makelele

CLAUDE MAKELELE has stuck the boot into Paul Pogba’s goal celebrations.


The Manchester United man bagged a brace in the 4-1 win over Bournemouth at Old Trafford.


Claude Makelele has accused Paul Pogba of not respecting Bournemouth with his dancing at Old Trafford
YouTube
Paul Pogba enjoying himself after scoring against Bournemouth
AFP or licensors

And after both strikes, the 25-year-old wowed the United faithful with his latest dance moves.


Interim boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer had no issue with his dancing, he was too busy waxing lyrical about his brilliant performance.


And while Pogba was enjoying himself, his fellow countryman Makelele was having none of it.


Makelele was speaking on Astro SuperSport’s Sunday Night Live: “For me, it’s not respecting your opponent.

Claude Makelele wants Paul Pogba to save the dancing for the dressing room
YouTube
The Old Trafford faithful did not seem to have a problem with Paul Pogba dancing
Getty Images - Getty
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer seemed to be fine with Paul Pogba’s dancing
AFP or licensors

“If I was an (opposing) player, I would confront Pogba and tell him to do this (dancing) in the dressing room.


“You win 4-1 and you are dancing in front of me, no.”


The former Real Madrid midfielder went on to compare Pogba’s celebrations with Arsenal legend Thierry Henry.


He added: “One example is Thierry Henry.


“When he scored a goal before, everybody was like, ‘F*****g hell, many goals, he’s never happy’.


“One day I tell Thierry, ‘Why?’.


“He said, ‘It’s the way I celebrate my goal. I know people don’t like this, but I’m like this. I can’t change this.


“Pogba, he’s like this, he can’t change this. We accept this – it’s Pogba.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/man-utd-star-pogba-slammed-for-not-respecting-bournemouth-with-his-celebrations-by-makelele/
News Pictures Man Utd star Pogba slammed for ‘not respecting’ Bournemouth with his celebrations by Makelele

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000458987829.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...