Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 13 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Dad-of-four who had both ears chopped off in horrific machete attack dies in hospital

A DAD has died in hospital just weeks after both his ears were chopped off in a horrific machete attack.


Tragic Sajed Choudry, 42, was left in a coma after the violent attack on him and his son Ahsan Choudry, 24, in November.


Dad-of-four Sajed Choudry is on a life-support machine after the brutal attack
SWNS

Sajed also suffered a collapsed right lung and sustained a bleed on the brain after the assault in Blackburn, Lancs.


He underwent a 14-hour operation to have his ears re-attached, using a skin graft from his legs to complete the surgery.


Last week daughter Mariya Choudry, 22, said the family are in shock about the attack as her salesman father remains in hospital unable to breathe on his own and relying on a life-support machine.


She said: “I feel totally numb right now. I can’t describe how I feel.


The alleged attackers cut off both of Sajed’s ears
South West News Service

“I have lived on that street for 15 years and have never seen anything like it.


“He’s really unwell and we don’t know what is going to happen with him.”


Ahsan also remains in hospital after having half of his hand cut off and suffering cuts to his head.


Last week Mariya, a healthcare worker, said she has remained by her dad’s bedside since he went into hospital after the assault.


The horrific attack took place on Rhyl Avenue in Blackburn, where Sajed and his son Ahsan lived
South West News Service

She added that her mother and her two younger brothers are incredibly upset.


She said: “On Saturday my father stopped breathing and they had to fit a life-support machine.


“My mum has let me stay here because I am strong enough to cope with how he is.


“She is trying to remain strong for the family, but she is finding it really hard.


Daughter Mariya said she has lived on the street for 15 years and has never seen ‘anything like’ the attack on her family members
SWNS

“She is broken. She does not know what to do with herself.”


Mariya said she is trying to remain strong for her dad and hopes he can pull through.


She added: “My dad is loved and so many people cared about him. He works hard for the community.


“I would not wish what has happened to my dad on anyone.


“It is not right to do this to another person.

“All I can do now is pray for my father and my brother.”


Sadaqat Ali, 36, of Blackburn, Lancs., Rafaqat Ali, 38, of Blackburn, Fazal Ilhai, 62, and a 13-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, have all been charged with two counts of attempted murder.


They are due to appear before Preston Crown Court on Monday December 17.



We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/dad-of-four-who-had-both-ears-chopped-off-in-horrific-machete-attack-dies-in-hospital/
News Pictures Dad-of-four who had both ears chopped off in horrific machete attack dies in hospital

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000453854153.jpg?strip=all&w=720

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...