Free Money

Loading...

среда, 16 января 2019 г.

New photo Autistic girl, 2, found safe after being ‘snatched by her dad’ sparking huge manhunt in New York

AN autistic girl has been found safe after her dad allegedly snatched her from home – sparking a huge manhunt in New York.


Seniya Benitez, two, was abducted by her dad Christian Benitez, 21, at around 7.30pm local time on Monday, police said.


Seniya Benitez, who is non-verbal, was kidnapped by her father, police have said
Seniya Benitez, who is non-verbal, was kidnapped by her father, police said
NBC

The 3ft tall girl had been last seen wearing pyjamas with a blue jacket and was bare foot in the Bronx area.


Her grandma Maria D’Amore said she wasn’t wearing proper clothes and did not have diapers or food when Christian took her.


New York City Police had issued an amber alert for Seniya – who is non-verbal.


These warnings are only used if officers believe the child is in danger of serious bodily injury or death.


Police arrested Benitez on Tuesday night and the child is in good health, according to officials.

I just want her back, that’s all I want

Maria D’Amore

Maria, who is in the process of becoming her legal guardian, was looking after Senyia when she was snatched.


She claims Benitez threw her on the floor before he ran away with Senyia, taking her on the 6 train.


He is not allowed to have unsupervised contact with his daughter, officials confirmed.


Maria had earlier told CBS2: “I want her back, that’s all I want. I just want her to come home.”


She added: “(Benitez) came to visit the child and to help my daughter because I was in the hospital.


“And when I came home, I got into a verbal argument with him, and he threw me on the floor and kidnapped her.”


Christian Benitez is not allowed to have unsupervised contact with his daughter Seniya
Christian Benitez is not allowed to have unsupervised contact with his daughter Seniya
NBC

We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368 . You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.




Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/autistic-girl-2-found-safe-after-being-snatched-by-her-dad-sparking-huge-manhunt-in-new-york/
News Pictures Autistic girl, 2, found safe after being ‘snatched by her dad’ sparking huge manhunt in New York

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NINTCHDBPICT000462259037.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...