Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 30 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Who will be evicted from the I’m A Celebrity jungle? Latest odds with James McVey favourite to go first

I’M A Celebrity is back and the celebs are settling into camp life and Bushtucker Trials.


But who will be the first to be evicted from the jungle? Here’s the latest odds.


James McVey is the favourite to go after Sair showed off her incredible taste buds.
James McVey is the favourite to go after Sair showed off her incredible taste buds.
Rex Features

Who will be evicted from the I’m A Celebrity jungle?


Latest odds as supplied by Bet365:


Georgia Toffolo (left) won I’m A Celebrity 2017
ITV

Who won I’m A Celebrity 2017?


Made In Chelsea’s Georgia Toffolo was crowned the Queen of the Jungle after being the bookies’ favourite going into the last show on 10 December.


Georgia, known as Toff, could barely contain her joy at being named the winner.


She told Ant and Dec: “I don’t know what to say. Obviously, I didn’t think anyone would like me, never mind… sorry, I’m really taken aback.


“Thank you so much, I don’t know what to say, I’m really shocked! Sorry!  Is this real?”




Love I’m A Celeb? Play our new game The Jungle now – win daily prizes and a holiday worth £5K



What is the latest jungle gossip?


Emily Atack had been an early favourite to win I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here following the show’s launch on November 18, 2018.


The Inbetweeners actress proved an instant hit with fans thanks to her hilarious reaction to the skydive and was at 3-1 to win with bookmaker Coral.


A spokesperson for Coral said: “It’s early days but punters are already rushing to back Inbetweeners star Emily as quickly as she dived out of that helicopter on tonight’s show. She’s now our favourite to go all the way and be crowned Queen of the Jungle.


But Harry Redknapp is now at 7/2 to win.


Listen to new podcast Jungle VIP, talkRADIO’s cheeky, no-holds-barred take on the action Down Under. Hosted by Jamie East with daily guests, including former campmates and celeb reality TV fans the gang will dish the dirt on the REAL behind-the-scenes gossip. Read more here.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/who-will-be-evicted-from-the-im-a-celebrity-jungle-latest-odds-with-james-mcvey-favourite-to-go-first/
News Pictures Who will be evicted from the I’m A Celebrity jungle? Latest odds with James McVey favourite to go first

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT0004514217182.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...