Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 30 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Cliff Richard says he is too afraid to go near kids after BBC paedo lies

FURIOUS Sir Cliff Richard has told a new TV show of his pain at false claims that he molested a teenage lad.


The pop legend, 78, said the televised police raid on his home has stained his reputation, saying: “They have given me something I can never ever be free of. Ever!”


Paul Edwards - The Sun
Sir Cliff was furious that anyone could have thought him capable of sexually assaulting youngsters[/caption]


He is now terrified of being photographed around youngsters in case people brand him a paedophile.


And he says the hurtful slurs left him fearing for his health.


The devout Christian tells ITV’s Sir Cliff Richard, 60 Years in Public and Private of his astonishment that anyone could think him capable of abusing youngsters.


He adds: “I do not have any hint of that kind of activity in my background — none at all. If I was a paedophile there’s no way I could hide it for 60 years. It’s impossible.”


Getty Images - Getty
ITV documentary, Sir Cliff Richard – 60 Years in Public and Private which is set to air on December 10[/caption]


Pal Gloria Hunniford, at his side when he won his privacy case against the BBC earlier this year, reveals he told her: “I will never put my arms around young people again when I’m having photographs taken.”


Sir Cliff was accused of molesting a boy of 15 at a 1985 rally in Sheffield held by US evangelist Billy Graham.


The alleged victim complained to South Yorkshire Police, leading to the televised raid on Sir Cliff’s £2.5million home in Sunningdale, Berks, in 2014.


He saw the drama while on holiday in Portugal. He tells ITV: “I will never ever forget what I saw on television and never forget what it’s all about.”


Getty - Contributor
Sir Cliff lives with his friend of 18 years, ex-Catholic priest John McCelyn[/caption]


Tennis fan Sir Cliff was never arrested or charged, and the investigation was dropped in 2016.


But he reveals the false claims have led him to be careful where he is seen on trips to his beloved Wimbledon.


And he will no longer walk through the tunnel from Centre Court to Court One to watch matches.


He tells the documentary: “Since what happened to me, I haven’t gone down there. Because that tunnel is right by the ball boys’ dressing room and I can’t bring myself to be anywhere like that on my own.”


Reuters
After the alleged victim complained to South Yorkshire Police, they raided Sir Cliff’s £2.5 million penthouse in Sunningdale, Berkshire in 2014[/caption]


Sir Cliff also revealed how his health suffered, saying: “I thought I was going to die, supposing I had a heart attack. I had shingles and I didn’t sleep more than an average of two hours a night.”


The We Don’t Talk Anymore singer remains fiercely protective of his private life, saying: “I quite like the word enigma. I don’t think people should know everything about you.

“Sometimes a journalist who you’ve never met will ask you the most impertinent questions. I’ve often said: ‘You’re kidding aren’t you? My best friends don’t ask me that. I’m not going to ask you a question like that.It doesn’t matter what it is, whether it’s about sexuality or whatever. If I feel it’s too personal then I say so.”


Sir Cliff lives with John McElynn, a pal of 18 years who he insists is a constant confidant. He added: “I enjoyed meeting John because he was a priest and there’s a spiritual connection and I can talk to him about anything. You need someone who’s solid.”


  • SIR Cliff Richard, 60 Years in Public and Private is on ITV on December 10

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/cliff-richard-says-he-is-too-afraid-to-go-near-kids-after-bbc-paedo-lies/
News Pictures Cliff Richard says he is too afraid to go near kids after BBC paedo lies

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000417845418.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...