Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 30 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Why does Deontay Wilder wear a mask, and what is the meaning behind the Bronze Bomber character?

DEONTAY WILDER faces Tyson Fury in a huge heavyweight title clash in Los Angeles on Saturday night.


The American defends his WBC title and the on the way to the ring he will again be be wearing a fearsome mask. But why does he wear it?


Deontay Wilder always wears a mask down to the ring, but why?
Getty Images - Getty
Deontay Wilder always wears a mask down to the ring, but why?[/caption]


Why does Deontay Wilder wear a mask?


Wilder says wearing a mask down to the ring puts him in his bronze bomber persona.


He will be wearing new gold mask for this fight against Fury on Saturday night.


Wilder said: “Putting the mask on is like a blocker, I zone in.


“Most definitely a strange feeling. The mask is everything for me but I’m changing it up, I’ve got a new custom one.


“I’m transforming, I feel like I’m the king of the division, I’m at the peak of my division. I’m here and I’m willing to test my skills on any man in the world.


“I know what I’m capable of doing, I know how I feel, I’m just gifted in this sport. I’m blessed; like my grandmother used to say, I was anointed.


“When my mind transforms it is a scary feeling. Because it is a source of power that takes over and allows me to feel like I know  can… If I say I want to kill a man, people have a problem with it. It’s not the first time that has been said and it won’t be the last and it definitely isn’t the worst. Thing that has been said.


“Because I can do so, people have a problem, because I do possess the power to do it. When I have a feeling come over me, I don’t know the length of my own power. It’s unexplainable.”


What TV channel and live stream is it on?


BT Sport Box Office have the rights to the fight.


It will cost £19.95 for UK viewers to watch.


The fight will also be available to live stream via BT Sport’s website and BT Sport’s App.


On TV, BT Sport Box Office is: Channel 494 on BT TV, 490 on Sky TV, and on Virgin TV’s On Demand section.



Who is on the undercard?


  • Jarrett Hurd vs Jason Welborn (super welterweight)

  • Luis Ortiz vs Travis Kauffman (heavyweight)

  • Joe Joyce vs Joe Hanks (heavyweight)

  • Mark Anthony Barriga vs Carlos Licona (minimumweight)

  • Chris Arreola vs Maurenzo Smith (heavyweight)

  • Isaac Lowe vs Lucas Rafael Baez (super featherweight)

  • Marsellos Wilder vs David Damore (cruiserweight)

  • Jesse Rodriguez vs Alex Aragon (super bantamweight)

  • Robert Guerrero vs Adam Mate (welterweight)

  • Fernando Castaneda vs Alfredo Angulo (super middleweight)

  • Julian Williams vs Francisco Javier Castro (middleweight)

 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/why-does-deontay-wilder-wear-a-mask-and-what-is-the-meaning-behind-the-bronze-bomber-character/
News Pictures Why does Deontay Wilder wear a mask, and what is the meaning behind the Bronze Bomber character?

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000364831004-e1543600948789.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...