Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 30 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Gym pal wants me to join his wife for a threesome

DEAR DEIDRE: A LAD I met at the gym has been sending me pictures of his wife and suggesting we have a threesome.


At first he talked about his wife with affection, then things changed.


He started sending me sexy pictures of her and ­commenting on how beautiful she is.


I’ve been invited to have a threesome
Getty - Contributor

She is attractive but I am happily married. I am 40 and my wife is 36.


He told me about her sexual preferences and what he would like me to do to her.


He is now messaging me almost every night and sending me pictures of her with other guys.


I don’t know if they are swingers or just sexually curious.


DEIDRE SAYS: He might get off on the build-up as much as the threesomes but keep your distance.


Don’t respond and avoid getting into con­versations with him so he cannot draw you in.


If you have a happy marriage, you have a lot to lose.

Think what an opportunity for blackmail it would give this guy if you went along with his suggestions.


Pictures of you with his wife could spread far and wide – and that includes to your wife.



READ TODAY’S DEAR DEIDRE We can’t get pregnant and we have been trying for five years


READ DEIDRE’S PHOTO CASEBOOK Jake worries about Esme being around her bad-tempered boyfriend



Get in touch with Deidre today


Got a problem? Send an email to problems@deardeidre.org. Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.


You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.


Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/gym-pal-wants-me-to-join-his-wife-for-a-threesome/
News Pictures Gym pal wants me to join his wife for a threesome

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000266729142.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...