Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 30 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Noel Edmonds is the first star voted off I’m a Celebrity in shock departure

NOEL EDMONDS has become the first star to be voted off I’m a Celebrity.


Hosts Declan Donnelly and Holly Willoughby announced the news this evening, leaving the rest of the camp shocked.


Noel Edmonds has become the first celebrity to leave I’m a Celebrity
ITV

Noel’s departure came after the celebrities competed in the Immunity Games for the last two days.


Nick Knowles’ team the Galahs were first to win Immunity after triumphing in the Rancid Race earlier in the episode.


Then after the Velodrome task, John Barrowman and Fleur East also saved themselves from the first public vote.


This left Noel, Anne Hegerty, Harry Redknapp, Emily Atack, James McVey and Rita Simons to go head to head.


The celebrities had been competing in the Immunity Games for the last two days
Rex Features

Earlier in the show, the campmates who were up for the vote off gave a short speech to the rest of the group on what ended up being one of their last nights.


Rita said: “I hope that whatever time you have left in here is amazing and I’m not saying anything too deep so I don’t get emotional but I love you all and that’s my barrier going up.”


Emily told her fellow celebrities: “Coming here I realised I don’t need to be anything other than myself, I’ve been stripped bare here and not a single person has judged a bone in my body.


“You’ve made me the happiest I’ve been in such a long time, thank you.”




Love I’m A Celeb? Play our new game The Jungle now – win daily prizes and a holiday worth £5K



Anne added: “I didn’t think I would do something that was going to make me feel so exposed and vulnerable and people wouldn’t judge me for it.


“You have all been incredibly kind when I needed kindness so I will miss you all terribly.”


James said: “I think we all came in here thinking we knew who we were but I’ll be leaving as someone else as I’ve learned so much from all of you.

“It’s the most bizarre set up and none of us will ever do this again and what we do in here is so raw.”


Noel told the others: “It wasn’t easy coming in late so thank you for making it easy as you can, earlier today I was reflecting on how fortunate I am in my life and thinking about true experiences and I wasn’t expecting this to get into the top ten of all time.”


Harry revealed: “I’ve felt so at home here and loved every minute being around you all.


The campmates up for elimination said their goodbyes the night before the first vote off
Rex Features

“There is not one person here I could say anything bad about, every one of you has been incredible to me and to each other.


“It’s been an unbelievable experience. I don’t understand what you are going on about but I love every one of you.”


Listen to new podcast Jungle VIP, talkRADIO’s cheeky, no-holds-barred take on the action Down Under. Hosted by Jamie East with daily guests, including former campmates and celeb reality TV fans the gang will dish the dirt on the REAL behind-the-scenes gossip. Read more here.



Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/noel-edmonds-is-the-first-star-voted-off-im-a-celebrity-in-shock-departure/
News Pictures Noel Edmonds is the first star voted off I’m a Celebrity in shock departure

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/vlcsnap-2018-11-30-22h18m35s249.png?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...