Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 20 июля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Stacey Solomon reveals baby son Rex is ginger like dad Joe Swash as she’s praised for showing off her ‘leaky boobs’

STACEY Solomon revealed baby son Rex is ginger like his dad Joe Swash as fans praised her for showing off her “leaky boobs” on Instagram.


The 29-year-old mum relaxed on the couch with Rex in her arms and stared adoringly at her son as she called him her “ginger nut” in a gushing post.


Instagram
Stacey Solomon reveals baby Rex is ginger like dad Joe Swash in candid post[/caption]


She said: “When Daddy gives Mummy the night off


“I almost didn’t post this and then I remembered that… my cellulite is BEAUTIFUL and I used to pray for my boobs to leak.


“Nothing to be conscious about here! P.S Is it me or is his hair getting more orange?


“My little Ginger nut”


Fans including Davina McCall and Love Island’s Dr Alex George rushed to thank her for her honestly, and showing real life as a mum.


Stacey Solomon previously told fans her boobs felt like they were going to explode after Joe Swash took their son Rex for the night to allow her to sleep
Instagram

Alex posted a heart emoji beneath her snap, and Davina, 51, said: “What’s interesting is that until I read the post Stacy .., I didn’t see your cellulite… and u r so right … it’s beautiful.


“You are beautiful. Love your posts so much”


Stacey’s post came just hours before her boyfriend Joe Swash revealed he’s QUIT I’m A Celeb’s Extra Camp to spend more time with her and son Rex.


Joe, 37, was the first to post, sharing a photo of the moment he won the ITV reality show back in 2008.


Joe Swash kisses Stacey’s bump after she gives birth to Rex
Instagram

In the caption, he explained: “I can’t believe I’m about to say this… For 10 incredible years I’ve been lucky enough to host my favourite show on telly. Being a part of the I’m a Celebrity after show has been everything I could have dreamed of and more.


“But I’ve come to the decision that this year I’m going to have to leave my jungle family and stay home with my wonderful real family.


“I don’t want to miss a second with Stacey and our amazing boys so three months in Australia just seems too much to bare this year.


The star won I’m A Celeb in 2008
Rex Features

“I’m so grateful for everything the jungle has given me and for all of the people who have took me under their wing and given me memories to last a lifetime. I’ve made some unbelievable friends, in fact family, in Oz and I’ll miss you all terribly.


“@antanddec, thank you boys for showing me how it’s done and keeping me on my toes I’ll be watching every night missin’ ya both!”


He then teased that he could return to the show in the future, adding: “Well It’s not goodbye forever but just for now. Thanks for the memories @imacelebrity it’s been emotional.”

The decision comes just days after the former EastEnders’ actor was slammed for flying off to work and leaving Stacey with their newborn son, Rex.


To rub salt in the wound, Joe even boasted on Instagram about having the “best night’s sleep in ages” – with furious fans pointing out that Stacey has regularly documented how tired she is on her own social media page.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/stacey-solomon-reveals-baby-son-rex-is-ginger-like-dad-joe-swash-as-shes-praised-for-showing-off-her-leaky-boobs/
News Photo Stacey Solomon reveals baby son Rex is ginger like dad Joe Swash as she’s praised for showing off her ‘leaky boobs’
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/NINTCHDBPICT000507128325.jpg?strip=all&w=613

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...