Free Money

Loading...

вторник, 23 июля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Pansexuality – what does it mean and how is it different to being bisexual?

AS the world becomes more culturally aware and accepting of sexuality, there’s been an increase in the number of people coming out.


While it’s common for people to identify as bisexual, the term pansexual is still relatively unknown. Here’s everything you need to know…


Pansexuality is the term used to describe someone who has the capacity to be attracted to all people
EPA

What is pansexuality?


The word comes from the Greek prefix “pan”, which means “all”.


Its first use has been traced back to neurologist Sigmund Freud, who defined it as: “the pervasion of all conduct and experience with sexual emotions”.


In simpler terms, pansexuality is a person’s attraction to people regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.


Pansexuals are “gender blind”, meaning they don’t let gender or sex affect their attraction to others.


Miley Cyrus identifies as pansexual and has opened up about her attraction to both men and women
Reuters

What’s the difference between bisexual and pansexual?


Just like bisexuality, pansexuals are sexually attracted to men and women.


But the key difference is that pansexual people tend to consider themselves as more “gender fluid”.


They may also be drawn to those who identify as intersex, third-gender, androgynous or transgender.


Which celebrities identify as pansexual?


Miley Cyrus has openly discussed her pansexuality.


She told Billboard: “I’m a little bit boyish. But I can also be super femme and dress as a bunny rabbit.


“Who I’m with has nothing to do with sex — I’m super open, pansexual, that’s just me.”


Joe Lycett recently spoke to gaytimes about his sexuality
Getty Images

Comedian Joe Lycett is another famous face to open-up about his sexuality.


He told gaytimes: “I think it’s important some people do publicly go ‘Hey, I’m not straight and I’m not gay. I’m somewhere in the middle and that’s ok.’”


While Chandelier singer Sia hasn’t put a definition on her sexuality, she has revealed that it is something she is “flexible” with.


In 2009, she told Same Same:  “Before I was actually successful I’d always said I’ve always dated boys and girls and anything in between.


Sia has defined her sexuality as ‘flexible’ in previous interviews
Getty Images

“I don’t care what gender you are, it’s about people. I didn’t just recently open up, I just recently got famous! I’ve always been … well, flexible is the word I would use.”


Popular recording artist Ke$ha has also spoken about her attraction to “people”.


She told Seventeen magazine: “I don’t love just men. I love people. It’s not about a gender. It’s just about the spirit that exudes from that other person you’re with.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/pansexuality-what-does-it-mean-and-how-is-it-different-to-being-bisexual/
News Photo Pansexuality – what does it mean and how is it different to being bisexual?
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/nintchdbpict000315182559.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...