Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 22 июля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Naomi Campbell is model of hygiene as she cleans plane seat in rubber gloves and face mask

NAOMI Campbell goes from catwalk supermodel to queen of clean as she shows off her latest diva-like obsession.


The fashion icon was pictured in an Instagram post wearing a face mask and latex gloves as she brandished anti-bacterial wipes to clean up the seat on a flight she was taking.


INSTAGRAM/NAOMI CAMPBELL
Naomi Campbell makes sure to fly safe by disinfecting her seat and wearing a face mask[/caption]


It came after Naomi, 49, posted a video of YouTube of her on another plane, disinfecting her tray table and arm rests, and even putting on her own seat cover.


In the video she says: “I clean everything you touch. This is what do on every plane I get on, I do not care what people think of me. It’s my health and it makes me feel better.”


Naomi also explained why she wears the face mask on flights.


She said: “As the plane descends people start coughing and sneezing – this is my protection. And I really feel that this helps me, my little routine.”

Getty - Contributor
The fashion queen attended The Fashion Awards 2019 in London last month[/caption]


Rex Features
Naomi photographed at the Valentino show during Haute Couture Fashion Week earlier this month[/caption]






 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/naomi-campbell-is-model-of-hygiene-as-she-cleans-plane-seat-in-rubber-gloves-and-face-mask/
News Photo Naomi Campbell is model of hygiene as she cleans plane seat in rubber gloves and face mask
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/NINTCHDBPICT000507459354.jpg?strip=all&w=806

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...