Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 20 июля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Manny Pacquiao puts in throwback performance to edge out Keith Thurman in welterweight world title thriller

MANNY PACQUAIO put in a throwback performance to edge out Keith Thurman for the WBA welterweight world title in Las Vegas.


Dressed in the same red Cleto Reyes gloves and white shorts worn when PacMan dismantled Ricky Hatton and Antonio Margarito ten years ago – the 40-year-old really turned back the clock in Las Vegas.


Manny Pacquiao defeated keith Thurman to claim the WBA welterweight title
AP:Associated Press

Thurman was down in round one after a right hook
USA TODAY Sports

Flooring Thurman in round one with a right hook as his American opponent tracked back, Pacquaio was made to work throughout, eventually stealing a split-decision win.


After the fight, the new WBA welterweight champion said: “It was fun. I’m getting hard it’s not easy opponents he’s a good fighter, a good boxer, he’s strong.


“He did his best, I did my best, we made the people happy.


“I really love the fans thank you so much for coming here and witnessing the fight, I’m sure you’re happy tonight, you saw a great fight.


“I am just blessed tonight.


“I think next fight, my next fight is next year I think. After this fight I am going back to Philippians to do some work.”


MORE TO FOLLOW

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/manny-pacquiao-puts-in-throwback-performance-to-edge-out-keith-thurman-in-welterweight-world-title-thriller/
News Photo Manny Pacquiao puts in throwback performance to edge out Keith Thurman in welterweight world title thriller
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/NINTCHDBPICT000507273828.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...