Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 20 июля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Joe Swash QUITS I’m A Celeb’s Extra Camp to spend more time with Stacey Solomon as Scarlett Moffatt also confirms exit

JOE Swash has QUIT I’m A Celeb’s Extra Camp to spend more time with girlfriend Stacey Solomon, as Scarlett Moffatt also confirms her exit.


The two stars each took to Instagram earlier today to break the news to their fans.


Joe has quit the show to spend more time with his family
Refer to Caption

Joe, 37, was the first to post, sharing a photo of the moment he won the ITV reality show back in 2008.


In the caption, he explained: “I can’t believe I’m about to say this… For 10 incredible years I’ve been lucky enough to host my favourite show on telly. Being a part of the I’m a Celebrity after show has been everything I could have dreamed of and more.


“But I’ve come to the decision that this year I’m going to have to leave my jungle family and stay home with my wonderful real family. I don’t want to miss a second with Stacey and our amazing boys so three months in Australia just seems too much to bare this year.


“I’m so grateful for everything the jungle has given me and for all of the people who have took me under their wing and given me memories to last a lifetime. I’ve made some unbelievable friends, in fact family, in Oz and I’ll miss you all terribly.


The star won I’m A Celeb in 2008
Rex Features

“@antanddec, thank you boys for showing me how it’s done and keeping me on my toes I’ll be watching every night missin’ ya both!”


He then teased that he could return to the show in the future, adding: “Well It’s not goodbye forever but just for now. Thanks for the memories @imacelebrity it’s been emotional.”


The decision comes just days after the former EastEnders’ actor was slammed for flying off to work and leaving Stacey with their newborn son, Rex.


To rub salt in the wound, Joe even boasted on Instagram about having the “best night’s sleep in ages” – with furious fans pointing out that Stacey has regularly documented how tired she is on her own social media page.


Joe was slammed for leaving Stacey with their newborn earlier this week
Refer to Caption

Rex is Stacey, 29, and Joe’s first child together, with the TV presenter also mum to 11-year-old Zachary, and seven-year-old Leighton from previous relationships.


Joe shares 12-year-old Harry with ex Emma Sophocleous.


Meanwhile, 29-year-old Scarlett used Joe’s Instagram post as her cue to confirm that she was also hanging up her Extra Camp hat.


The former Gogglebox star posted a photo of herself, Joe, and their co-host Joel Dommett posing in Extra Camp T-Shirts as she wrote: “After chatting to one of my besties @realjoeswashy and seeing his Insta post I thought I would do mine too.


Scarlett announced her departure with this sweet photo

“For three years I have enjoyed a jungle life, being crowned queen of the jungle, and having the greatest time presenting Extra Camp with Swashy and Joel, who I now class as best friends.


“The jungle absolutely changed my life and I am massively grateful to everybody who voted for me whilst in the jungle and for your constant support to date and everybody who tuned in to Extra Camp.


“Massive thank you to all the team including Richard, Angela, Toni, pecks and of course @antanddec and @hollywilloughby @joeldommett and @realjoeswashy but I have got a project that I’ve been working on (alongside my family) that I am very very excited to announce soon.


Joel Dommett is the last of the 2018 cast standing
Refer to Caption

“And because of this, unfortunately I will not be presenting this year’s Extra Camp – but I will certainly be tuning in, LONG LIVE THE JUNGLE.”


Scarlett won the 2016 series of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! and began hosting the programme’s sister show the following year.


Joe first started presenting Extra Camp in 2009, with Stacey also doing a stint as host alongside her partner in 2016.




Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.




 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/joe-swash-quits-im-a-celebs-extra-camp-to-spend-more-time-with-stacey-solomon-as-scarlett-moffatt-also-confirms-exit/
News Photo Joe Swash QUITS I’m A Celeb’s Extra Camp to spend more time with Stacey Solomon as Scarlett Moffatt also confirms exit
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/NINTCHDBPICT000503779327-3.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...