


Popular Dear Deidre problems
READ TODAY’S DEAR DEIDRE I love having sex on tap with my toyboy, but my family is horrified
READ LAST WEEK’S PHOTO CASEBOOK Alana’s worrying over what her friends will say about her toyboy lover
Get in touch with Deidre today
Got a problem? Send an email to problems@deardeidre.org. Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.
You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficialFacebook page.
Follow me on Twitter @deardeidreor write to Deidre Sanders, The Sun, London SE1 9GF (please enclose SAE).
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/louisas-preparing-to-meet-her-dads-new-girlfriend-but-shes-in-for-a-surprise-deidres-photo-casebook/
News Photo Louisa’s preparing to meet her dad’s new girlfriend but she’s in for a surprise — Deidre’s photo casebook
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!
Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/as-deidre-louisa-1.jpg?strip=all&w=735
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий