Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 24 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Thomas Bjorn is true to his word after getting Ryder Cup tattoo on his backside

THOMAS BJORN proved he is a man true to his word.


The Ryder Cup winning captain made a bet with his players that he will get a tattoo of the scoreline if Team Europe emerged victorious over America in September.





‘Moliwood’ then helped inspire Bjorn’s champions to a famous 17½-10½ victory at Le Golf National.


After losing the bet, the 47-year-old joked that he would get the ink-work on a place only his wife could see.


He said: “Let me put it this way, it’s going to go on a part only Grace will see. I might have to send them a picture, well, then you’ll all see it as well, I guess.


“It’s the worst decision I made all week.”


Thomas Bjorn heads into the tattoo parlour to get his ink work
Bjorn looked uncomfortable as he gets the scoreline tattooed on his backside

So when he headed into the tattoo parlour, the Swede was asked to drop his kegs before the artist started writing the scoreline on his backside.


A video uploaded to the official Ryder Cup team showed the artist at work before it cuts to the finish product.


Bjorn then adds: “Told you I would do it… Merry Christmas.”


Brit golfer Eddie Pepperell commented on Twitter: “You legend.”


The end product is a reminder for life of the result


Other social media users were quick to praise Bjorn with one writing: “That’s what I call taking one for the team.”


Another said: “Brilliant. Well done captain!”


 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/thomas-bjorn-is-true-to-his-word-after-getting-ryder-cup-tattoo-on-his-backside/
News Pictures Thomas Bjorn is true to his word after getting Ryder Cup tattoo on his backside

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://s.w.org/images/core/emoji/11/72x72/1f3c6.png

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...