Free Money

Loading...

вторник, 13 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Emily Atack says she can’t wait to snuggle up to John Barrowman in the jungle

THE Inbetweeners actress Emily Atack has revealed that she fancies fellow I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! campmate John Barrowman, admitting she would like to “cuddle up to him” in the camp.


The single star, 28, also boasted about packing lots of “lovely” bikinis for the infamous jungle shower scenes.


ITV
Emily has landed in Australia ahead of the I’m A Celebrity launch[/caption]


Jetting into Australia’s Brisbane airport for the ITV show yesterday she said: “I’m young and single so I’m open to love wherever it might be.”


Asked who her ideal man is she said: “I’m really happy John Barrowman’s in there. I know he’s gay, but still I would quite like to cuddle up with him. I’m a huge fan of John, I’m so happy he’s going in.”


The blonde, who played Charlotte Hinchcliffe in the hit E4 comedy, hinted that she’s going to show off her famous figure and said: “I’ve packed loads of swimwear — some lovely bikinis.


“I hope to make some really nice friends.”


Splash News
John will be heading into the jungle alongside Emily and a group of other stars[/caption]


Emily has been linked to comedian Seann Walsh, 32, Harry Styles, 24, and Strictly pro Giovanni Pernice, 28.


Openly gay actor John, 51, is married to his longterm British partner Scott Gill.


Rex Features
Emily arrived at Brisbane airport in preparation for her time in the jungle[/caption]


Instagram
The actress has hinted at the bikini collection that she will be taking with her for the famous shower scenes[/caption]


Instagram
Emily said she would like to cuddle up with John Barrowman in camp[/caption]




Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/emily-atack-says-she-cant-wait-to-snuggle-up-to-john-barrowman-in-the-jungle/
News Pictures Emily Atack says she can’t wait to snuggle up to John Barrowman in the jungle

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT0004488794693.jpg?strip=all&w=719

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...