BRITS are set to enjoy an Indian Summer sending temperatures soaring to a sizzling 23C – hotter than Greece.
The UK has been lashed by heavy rain and monster winds after Storm Ali and Storm Bronagh hit bringing a danger to life warning.

But the weather looks set to do a U-turn this week with temperatures beginning to climb to 23C by Thursday – making it hotter than Athens.
The south, Wales and the Midlands will see the best of the weather with glorious sunshine as Brits enjoy an Indian Summer.
But the north will see more wind and outbreaks of rain through the week and cloudier skies – although temperatures will still be warmer than the recent chillier conditions.
And sunshine is predicted for most the UK this weekend after last Saturday and Sunday were washed out by the two named storms.








The Met Office said: “A north-south split will develop through the middle of the week, becoming cloudier and windy with some rain in the North. but remaining settled, dry and mostly sunny in the South.
“Through the rest of September the weather should stay largely settled with long spells of sunshine and generally light winds.



“For October, settled and drier conditions are likely to dominate across many parts of the UK during the beginning of this period.”
Storm Ali last week sent Britain grinding to a halt with 100mph winds grounding planes, closing roads and leaving more than 170,000 people without power.
Swiss tourist Elvira Ferraii, died after the caravan she was sleeping in was blown off a cliff near Clifden in Co Galway.


MOST READ IN NEWS
And an engineer, aged in his 20s, was then killed by a falling tree in Slieve Gullion Forest Park in Newry, Northern Ireland.
A woman in Cheshire was seriously injured when a tree fell on to her car in the high winds – fire crews eventually freed the woman before she was taken to hospital by air ambulance.
As the clean up began, Storm Bronagh then slammed into the UK with strong winds and heavy rain causing travel chaos.
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/brits-set-for-23c-indian-summer-that-will-see-country-bask-in-temperatures-hotter-than-greece/
News Pictures Brits set for 23C Indian summer that will see country bask in temperatures hotter than GREECE
You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!
TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st
To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.
Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”
Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”
kim cattrall
Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb
SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.
Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000436490188.jpg?strip=all&w=960
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий