Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 31 марта 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - My daughter is not talking to me after I helped my niece pick a wedding dress

DEAR DEIDRE: WHEN we went to choose her wedding dress, I had the most special day with my daughter – but now she’s not talking to me.


We found a beautiful dress, they served us champagne and it was one of those days you never forget.


Getty - Contributor
My daughter is not talking to me after I helped my niece pick her wedding dress[/caption]


I then had a call from my niece who is getting married a month later. She’s 23, like my daughter. She asked me to go with her to choose her dress as her mum – my sister – died five years ago.


Of course I said, “Yes,” not realising her heart was set on that very same bridal shop.


My daughter was horrified and said it would spoil her memories of our special day.


Well, I went with my niece and now my daughter is not talking to me. Did I get it so wrong? What do I do now?

DEIDRE SAYS: You did the right thing. Your daughter is showing she needs to grow up. Has she resented her cousin’s share of your love since her mum passed away?


If your daughter won’t talk to you, write her a letter, saying how much you love her and treasure the memories of that day, but that your niece needs good memories as well. I hope she’ll come around.



READ YESTERDAY’S DEAR DEIDRE Adventurous swinging sessions with my manager cost him everything


READ DEIDRE’S PHOTO CASEBOOK Julie’s friend finds her first love online and arranges a reunion



Get in touch with Deidre today


Got a problem? Send an email to problems@deardeidre.org. Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.


You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.


Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/my-daughter-is-not-talking-to-me-after-i-helped-my-niece-pick-a-wedding-dress/
News Photo My daughter is not talking to me after I helped my niece pick a wedding dress
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/NINTCHDBPICT000479877374.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...