Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 31 марта 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - I had seven one night stands in seven days – and by the end of the week I was totally knackered

AS her seven-year marriage came to an end, Nadia Bokody was craving the one thing which had been missing for months – sex.


The sex positive writer, from Sydney Australia, revealed the last few months of her relationship were spent eating takeaway in virtual silence and binge-watching Netflix.


Nadia Bokody revealed she discovered herself at the end of her week-long sexual spree

So when the urge for some physical contact became too strong, a colleague suggested she casually text a guy to see if he was up for some fun.


Taking her much younger co-worker’s advice on board, Nadia texted Ryan, a man she’d shared a date and a snog with a few weeks ago.


An hour later it was all over, and Nadia began to cry.


But she says they were happy tears, as she realised it wasn’t about sex at all, but she’d finally found her “liberation”.















View this post on Instagram




















When Bae asks what's for dessert.


A post shared by Nadia (@nadiabokody) on Nov 4, 2018 at 12:16pm PST





Writing for SheSaid, Nadia wrote: “I felt alive. I felt like me. And I loved it.


“And so, without entirely setting out to, I began a seven-day expedition of sorts, venturing through each of the hues of the new sexual rainbow coming into focus at the end of a long and heady relationship storm.


“Quenching the frustrations and unspoken desires left lingering at the end of my marriage breakdown hadn’t just given me a newfound love of sex again, it had put me back in touch with something greater.”


So she began a week-long sex quest, sleeping with a different person each night as she explored her “forgotten desires”.



Next on her list was Matt, a “perfectly proportioned navy diver”, who she texted a simple “DTF tonight?”.


After an almost immediate response, at 6pm she was at his door, and after their liaison Nadia knew she’d never see him again.


Monday, she decided to “push the boundaries further” and took home Lisa, who she described as a beautiful 30-something executive.


Nadia said Lisa “radiated sexiness and femininity at the same time as maintaining a cutthroat edge I both admired and found arousing.”


On Tuesday, newly-single Nadia was ready to “take things one step further” with carpenter Matt.


She said he turned out to be her “sexual soulmate”, who introduced her to “new realms of ecstasy that danced delightfully over the delicate line between pleasure and pain”.


Nadia says they were up until the morning light, acting out fantasies she’d been too shy to ever voice.


The next day, Wednesday, was the turn of Steve, a “cute army guy”.


Revealing he was leaving the country the next day, Nadia decided to make the most of their time together.


And she wasn’t disappointed with his “Grecian godlike body”.



By Thursday, Nadia says she was “exhausted”, but had planned a date with an English guy, Ben.


She hadn’t planned on sleeping with him, but wooed by his accent and two cocktails later, she found herself back at his place.


Nadia said: “I wanted Ryan’s eagerness and Ted’s sexual confidence, but with Matt’s detachment and Lisa’s soft, sensual touch.


“We finished the night enacting fantasies Charlie had given me the confidence to voice, with the same intensity Steve had ignited in me.”


As her week-long “sexual spree” came to an end, Nadia found herself crying once again, but these were tears of empowerment.


She wrote: “Letting go of everything I knew about love, lust, and sexual gratification in the strange security of transient lovers who knew nothing of me or my history allowed me to find my way back to myself – before I was a wife, a girlfriend, or even someone’s fling.”


That discovery, she said, was the “real pot of gold” at the end of her sexual rainbow.

Nadia also tried out Fashion Nova’s ‘naked bra’ trend, and said it revealed her inner dominatrix.


And it turns out sleeping together on the first date can help ‘kick-start’ your relationship.


If you’re planning some fun in the sheets, women have revealed their top five biggest turnoffs.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/i-had-seven-one-night-stands-in-seven-days-and-by-the-end-of-the-week-i-was-totally-knackered/
News Photo I had seven one night stands in seven days – and by the end of the week I was totally knackered
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/TM-comp-Lady1.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...