Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 31 марта 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Woman is horrified when shoes bought from ASOS arrive stinking of rotting fish

A WOMAN who bought a pair of shoes for her birthday from ASOS was left horrified when they turned up reeking of ROTTING FISH.


Kay Crosby, 24, ordered the black heeled sandals for a night out to celebrate her 24th in Manchester with pals.


Kay Crosby
Kay Crosby, 24, was horrified when the shoes she ordered from Asos arrived stinking of rotting fish[/caption]


Kay Crosby
Kay ordered the black heeled sandals for a night out to celebrate her 24th birthday[/caption]


But the mental health worker was stunned when they arrived looking like they had been worn already. She opened the £22.99 pair from the box to find they had scuffs along the soles.


Kay, of Sheffield, South Yorks, said: “I opened my parcel excited to try on my new shoes and a fishy smell hit me straight away.


“I thought it was strange so examined the shoes closer and instantly noticed scuffs and marks along the sides.


“The whole fabric was ripped off one side and the smell was overwhelming. I don’t know why they smelt so bad but it was like a sweaty, rotting fish smell.


Kay Crosby
Kay also noticed the shoes look like they’d been warn and had scuffs along the soles[/caption]


Kay Crosby
The fabric of the shoe was also completely ripped off on one side[/caption]


“It’s disappointing because I was looking forward to wearing them for my birthday back home in Manchester.”


After contacting ASOS to complain about the state of the heels, Kay was offered a full refund once they had been sent back.


Kay added: “I shop on ASOS at least once every month for my clothes and make up but I’ve never had this problem before.


“It is a bit off-putting when you think you’re buying something brand new, it’s not nice to think that what I’m buying could have been worn by someone previously.

“I’ve had things in the past where ASOS have missed things out of my parcel and have been refunded straight away but never received anything like this, I was so shocked.”


A customer service assistant at ASOS apologised for the shoes arriving in a used condition and assured Kay her return would be processed immediately.


ASOS declined to comment.


Kay Crosby
Kay contacted Asos to complain about the state of the shoes and was offered a full refund once she returned them[/caption]


Kay Crosby
A customer service assistant at ASOS apologised for the shoes arriving in a used condition[/caption]



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/woman-is-horrified-when-shoes-bought-from-asos-arrive-stinking-of-rotting-fish/
News Photo Woman is horrified when shoes bought from ASOS arrive stinking of rotting fish
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/NINTCHDBPICT000478630305.jpg?strip=all&w=720

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...