Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 17 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Parents are so pushed for time that an average sex session lasts just two minutes and 15 seconds

PARENTS are so pushed for time that an average sex session lasts just two minutes and 15 seconds.


Seven out of ten resort to quickies to keep passions alive after having kids, a poll found.


Getty - Contributor
Parents admit it is difficult to keep romance alive once kids are on the scene[/caption]


And one in 12 busy couples admitted sex lasts less than a minute.


Despite couples having fewer romps after parenthood, 47 per cent of dads say their sex life is better than ever — but just 29 per cent of mums agree.


Siobhan Freegard, of ChannelMum.com which polled 1,776 parents, said: “It isn’t about how long something takes, but how much you enjoy it. So well done to the minute men.”


Researchers also found the most popular venue for a quickie for 42 per cent of parents is the playroom or living room when kids have gone to bed.


Getty - Contributor
71 per cent of parents say they have turned to quickies to keep their sex lives going[/caption]


Getty - Contributor
Couples say the shower is a great spot for quickie sex[/caption]

A quarter get passionate in the shower while one in five put a bolt on the bedroom door or romp in a locked bathroom.


Overall, doggy style was named the best ‘quickie’ position, enjoyed by three in five parents, followed by 53 per cent who went for the missionary position.

BEST POSITIONS FOR A QUICKIE

Doggy style – 58%


Missionary – 53%


Spooning – 24%


Cowgirl – woman on top facing man – 23%


The Eagle – woman lies flat while man kneels up and holds her legs up high – 16%


Standing up, your partner behind – 13%


The Toad – woman clasps legs around man as both of you lie flat – 9%



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/parents-are-so-pushed-for-time-that-an-average-sex-session-lasts-just-two-minutes-and-15-seconds/
News Pictures Parents are so pushed for time that an average sex session lasts just two minutes and 15 seconds

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000456869854-e1545097555975.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...