Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 31 декабря 2018 г.

New photo CoppaFeel! founder Kris Hallenga reflects on 10 years since her breast cancer diagnosis

AS is customary around this time of year, I reflect on what has been another truly bonkers 365 days in my life.


It’s at this time that I take stock of it all, scratch my head and thank my lucky stars.


Stewart Williams - The Sun
Kris decided to try out sound healing group sessions after her recent brain treatment[/caption]


So, here we are at the gates of the year 2019 and I can’t help but think: How did this happen?


Ten years ago, at this precise time, I was in Morzine, France, with my family on a skiing trip. I had with no real plan for my next life steps, so I was glad to be thrown into a little holiday as a distraction.


While there I was suffering with very bad lower back pain and boob pain so I permanently held a hot wheat bag to ease the discomfort.


I would ski, I would fall – of course I fell – and in doing so I made the pain in my back even worse.




For monthly reminders to check
your boobs, text:


REMIND to 70500.


Your initial message will
cost your standard network rate


 


This pain was cancerous cells making themselves comfy on my lumbar spine, having spread from my now ginormous boob tumour. Yet I had no idea.


It was a strange time. In fact, I was kind of lost and in need of direction.


Little did I know that six weeks later I would find that direction with a breast cancer diagnosis.


If that 23-year-old Kris stood in front of me now, I would barely recognise her.


Stewart Williams - The Sun
Kris had a lot of worry, anxiety and stress that she needed to let go of and found that lying on a mat ‘surrounded by lovely sounds’ helped[/caption]


I am getting older – and I can honestly say I am right now the best version of me I can be. I really, really like me and the woman I have become. I like my outlook, my courage and strength, and I bow down to my grit.


This year has been a trying one and when I didn’t think I could be challenged, I was thrown a few new curveballs.


There have been good scan results, bad results, moments of utter despair and sadness, times of unwavering hope and, as I write this, I feel pretty well.


You see, when it comes to cancer, this year hasn’t really been much different to any other. I have lived with cancer.


It’s been just as deadly and unpredictable as any of the other nine years I’ve had it.

I’ve been to some epic places, I’ve relished my life in Cornwall, CoppaFeel! got cancer education on the curriculum (among other cool stuff), I’ve given many wonderful talks up and down the country, I’ve stared at the ocean, I have laughed so hard I almost wet myself.


And I wouldn’t actually have it any other way.


Happy New Year to you all!

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/coppafeel-founder-kris-hallenga-reflects-on-10-years-since-her-breast-cancer-diagnosis/
News Pictures CoppaFeel! founder Kris Hallenga reflects on 10 years since her breast cancer diagnosis

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT0001758852691.jpg?strip=all&w=618

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...