Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 31 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Dan Osborne sets sights on signing up for Strictly 2019 – but rules out Dancing On Ice

DAN Osborne has set his sights on signing up for Strictly Come Dancing in 2019 – but rules out Dancing on Ice.


The Celebrity Big Brother star took to Instagram on Monday evening to talk about his goals for 2019, and one of them includes joining the hit BBC dancing show.


Dan Osborne has revealed his hopes of signing up to Strictly Come Dancing in 2019
Instagram

Dan, 27, wrote in answer to a fan saying they’d love to see him on the ITV skating show: “We will see what happens next year.


“But I don’t know about Dancing On Ice. I can’t even dance on the floor, let alone on the ice.


“I’d like to do Strictly Come Dancing because I would love to learn how to dance and do it like that but not on ice.”


The reality star also spoke about his time in the Celebrity Big Brother house over the summer, and the best thing about it.


Dan took part in a Q&A on Instagram during a break from panto
Instagram
Dan would love to learn to dance but has ruled out joining Dancing on Ice
Getty Images - Getty

He said: “Probably having the opportunity to just be myself which I haven’t really been able to do in the past.


“Just to let people see me for who I am and also making some great friends.”


Dan reunited with wife Jacqueline Jossa after his stint on the Channel 5 show, following a brief split earlier in the year.


The former EastEnders actress told The Sun’s Fabulous magazine this weekend that the couple are happier than ever after a tough few months.

Dan and wife Jacqueline Jossa are looking forward to 2019 after a tough 2018

She said: “On one hand I’ve had a really bad year, but a really good year as well because of [daughter] Mia [who was born in June]. Next year I want to laugh and have fun.


“I want to do things I enjoy and spend time with my family and be myself. This whole year I didn’t feel like myself.”


“Breaking up 100% needed to happen for us, I just wish it hadn’t been so public, and I’m sad that it happened the way it did.


“But it was always going to happen, and I’m glad it did because it could have easily got to a point where it was too late and we didn’t even care enough to bring it back.”



Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/dan-osborne-sets-sights-on-signing-up-for-strictly-2019-but-rules-out-dancing-on-ice/
News Pictures Dan Osborne sets sights on signing up for Strictly 2019 – but rules out Dancing On Ice

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/dan3.png?strip=all&w=460

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...