Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 31 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Vicky Pattison wows fans in red bikini as she escapes heartbreak with Mexico trip

VICKY Pattison stunned her Instagram followers today with a red hot bikini selfie.


The Geordie lass, 31, revealed her new spray tan and crushed velvet bikini ahead of her New Year’s trip to Mexico.


Vicky Pattison stunned her Instagram followers today with a red hot bikini selfie

It certainly went down a treat with her fans, who wrote: “Omg Vicky you look INCREDIBLE! How much weight have you lost?!


“Holy wow wow wow! 😍.


“Wow! 🔥🔥.


“Whata babe!! 😍💖🔥 Happy New Year to you Vicky!!! Wishing you all the best!! Xx.”


Vicky recently hit back at fans over her bathrobe picture

The exotic getaway comes a month after her split from fiancé John Noble and will see her kickstart 2019 on a high.

Vicky recently slammed trolls for bodyshaming her after she showed off her cleavage on Instagram.


The reality star came under fire from fans for posting the sexy shot but hit back by reposting it alongside a make-up free selfie and a lengthy post blasting the criticism.


Branding her cleavage “powerful” she ranted at the “moaning myrtles” for bringing her down and telling her what to “put on her Instagram”.


The original image showed her looking amazing with her bathrobe loosely tied around her waist, to reveal her chest.


She posted it alongside a snap of herself make-up free with a large bowl of pasta in front of her.


Alongside the images, the newly single star revealed her frustration at having to hit back.


Vicky shared this sultry snap from her hotel room
The star is well loved for her honesty
The Mega Agency

She wrote: “In my last post I posed in a robe with some POWERFUL cleavage on display and this for some reason attracted a significant about of criticism from women predominantly. So I thought I’d pop this other pic up- now this is not to appease these moaning myrtles- far from it.. in fact, I’m putting you on blast!


“As a woman, I’m proud of my body, but also of my mind, my personality, my work ethic, my friends, my family, my realness and my strength and sense of humour which has got me through some dark times recently- which is my I like to think my Instagram account shows a fair and even representation of all these things!


Vicky often shares bikini snaps with her fans
Instagram

“Yes, there may be a glam pouty selfie, similarly in the next post I may be laughing with friends, the next could be me in a bikini and finally I might be inhaling a bowl of pasta, makeup free and giving zero f**ks.


“I show myself eating, drinking, exercising, laughing, loving and yes I even show my pain. Because I’m a human being with many different sides and I’m allowed to express myself however I want. My page shows depth and range and honesty- and heaven forbid some cleavage at times!”


The star went on to ask her fans not to tell her what to put on her page, adding “let’s not tear down other women”.


“It’s about time we started respecting our fellow female- because this ‘tearing another girl down to make yourself feel better’ or ‘having no girlcode’ thing ain’t cute,” she wrote. “And personally I would never want to be the reason another woman doubted herself.”


Unsurprisingly, the post went down very well with her fans who praised her for speaking out.


Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/vicky-pattison-wows-fans-in-red-bikini-as-she-escapes-heartbreak-with-mexico-trip/
News Pictures Vicky Pattison wows fans in red bikini as she escapes heartbreak with Mexico trip

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000458996085.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...