Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 17 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Online shoppers will face a deliveries ‘nightmare’ as problems soar, warns consumer watchdog

ONLINE shoppers face a “nightmare” before Christmas over deliveries, says a consumer watchdog.


Which? found 58 per cent had issues with at least one delivery in the festive period last year.


Getty
Christmas shoppers are being warned they may face a Christmas ‘nightmare’ with their deliveries[/caption]


Almost a quarter had a failed delivery while 11 per cent had a package left outside.


The study also found that some online shoppers found their deliveries in a bin, had them thrown over a fence, or didn’t report receiving them at all.


One shopper commented that “delivery drivers often leave items in bins. I even had a laptop left in there once”.


Another said their parcel was “left in the recycling bin and was taken by binmen”.


Getty
Nine in ten people did some of their Christmas shopping online last year[/caption]

With nine in ten people purchasing Christmas gifts online, it’s important that deliveries arrive as promised.


Alex Neill, of Which?, said: “Problems with our deliveries really can be a nightmare before Christmas, causing added stress at a busy time of year.


“If you face a delivery issue, remember that you have rights and should contact the retailer as soon as possible to have your problem solved.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/online-shoppers-will-face-a-deliveries-nightmare-as-problems-soar-warns-consumer-watchdog/
News Pictures Online shoppers will face a deliveries ‘nightmare’ as problems soar, warns consumer watchdog

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000319728233.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...