Free Money

Loading...

вторник, 11 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Deontay Wilder claims fear of his ‘dangerous’ power stopped him KOing Tyson Fury and tells of horrific damage caused to opponents in past

DEONTAY WILDER has claimed his own fear of his power stopped him from securing a knockout win against Tyson Fury.


The American managed to retain his WBC strap against Fury in a controversial draw at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on December 1.


Deontay Wilder has admitted the power he possesses in his fists even scares him sometimes
Deontay Wilder has admitted the power he possesses in his fists even scares him sometimes
Getty Images - Getty

Many believed Fury, despite being knocked down twice, had done enough to get the victory.


And the pair are now looking at scheduling a rematch for next year.


But the reigning WBC champ claimed he was too “anxious” and that’s what prevented a stoppage victory.


Speaking on the Joe Rogan podcast, Wilder said: “In that fight with Fury it was crazy, I couldn’t straighten my right arm out.


Deontay Wilder demonstrated 'some' of his power in the ring against Tyson Fury
Deontay Wilder demonstrated ‘some’ of his power in the ring against Tyson Fury
PA:Press Association
The Gypsy King was floored in the 12th round by a stunning combo from Wilder - but incredibly managed to get up
The Gypsy King was floored in the 12th round by a stunning combo from Wilder – but incredibly managed to get up
Alamy Live News

“I feel like something was stopping me from really just throwing it straight and to the end for some reason.


“I was very anxious of knocking him out but it was that was holding – I couldn’t straighten it [his right arm] out.


“I kept going back to my corner: ‘Why you can’t throw the right hand – it’s right there,’” Wilder said he’s corner was saying.


“He’d [Fury] be right there and I was still over loop my punches, I’ll telegraph it, it felt like something was stopping me.

HEARN SLAMS WILDER VS FURY PPVS

PROMOTER Eddie Hearn has slated the 300,000 pay-per-view buys Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury produced, labelling it ‘abysmal’.


Wilder, 33, defended his WBC heavyweight world crown against Fury, 30, in a thrilling fight that ended in a controversial split decision draw.


Anthony Joshua’s promoter Hearn, claimed that Wilder vs Fury PPV sales at 300,000 is ‘terrible’ and ‘absolutely abysmal’.


Hearn said: “It’s now easier to make the Wilder fight vs other circumstances.


“So if Wilder would have won devastatingly, he would have been a f***ing nightmare.


“Everyone thought he lost so he drew and although his stock has gone up because he is well-known, it’s not like he was this phenomenon.


“To do 300,000 buys is terrible, absolutely terrible. 300,000 is absolutely abysmal. Dillian Whyte against Joseph Parker did more than 300,000 buys in England.


“I mean we’re talking about across the US. You can’t say it’s good. Canelo (Alvarez) and (Gennady) Golovkin have just done 1.2 million and they’re middleweights.”

This was a real battle of the power punchers - but it was Deontay Wilder who prevailed against Luis Ortiz
This was a real battle of the power punchers – but it was Deontay Wilder who prevailed against Luis Ortiz
AFP or licensors
Deontay Wilder has fought in the UK previously - he destroyed Audley Harrison in the first round of their fight back in 2013
Deontay Wilder has fought in the UK previously – he destroyed Audley Harrison in the first round of their fight back in 2013
Getty Images - Getty

“I understand it now, I understand everything.”


The 33-year-old then opened up on some of the horror injuries he has inflicted on his opponents – even stating that he feared he had “killed” one opponent.


He added: “I’ve always like said, ‘damn you got all this power, me being the person with it, I’ve felt many of the times – I’ve felt dangerous.


“I’ve felt like at times it can be too much power, I get scared of myself at times.


Deontay Wilder has admitted his power scares him as well as his opponents
Deontay Wilder has admitted his power scares him as well as his opponents
Alamy Live News

“Because I know I’ve got the potential to hurt someone – seriously.


“Just looking back at some of the guys I’ve knocked out and seeing the reactions, I’ve broke guys arms, I’ve broke the eye sockets, I’ve put them in seizures, almost killed [Artur] Szpilka in New York, he laid there for a while.


“I didn’t even see him [Szpilka] breathing, it’s been amazing to have so much power, but still trying to understand it as well.”


With discussions on going for a propsed rematch between Fury and Wilder, the American has said he will gain two stone if he meets the Gypsy King again.


Deontay Wilder secured a draw and retained his WBC belt against Tyson Fury - but the talk is all about a rematch
Deontay Wilder secured a draw and retained his WBC belt against Tyson Fury – but the talk is all about a rematch
AP:Associated Press

Wilder, 33, scaled in at 212.5lbs pounds against Fury, as he was outweighed by 44 pounds by the Gypsy King, who came in at 256.5lbs.


He said: “We gonna adjust the weight.


“We gonna do a lot of things. Especially with the weight. Because these guys have out-weighed me the majority of my career.


“My goal was always to be 245, that’s what my goal has always been. But somebody’s gonna get hurt.


“If weight brings big-man power, and I already had the power and the speed, somebody gonna get hurt.


“So if people wanna see me put on weight and someone get hurt, then so be it.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/deontay-wilder-claims-fear-of-his-dangerous-power-stopped-him-koing-tyson-fury-and-tells-of-horrific-damage-caused-to-opponents-in-past/
News Pictures Deontay Wilder claims fear of his ‘dangerous’ power stopped him KOing Tyson Fury and tells of horrific damage caused to opponents in past

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000364119111-e1544540987276.jpg?strip=all&w=694

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...