Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 22 июля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Love Island’s Joanna WON’T give Michael a second chance after he arrives back in the UK but is ‘confused’ about her feelings

Love Island’s Joanna Chimonides has revealed there “won’t be any going back” to Michael Griffiths, despite him revealing he wants another chance.


Appearing on today’s This Morning, Joanna, 22 said: “It is what it is. For me there won’t be any going back. I can’t. Strike 2. I kept going on about strike one but that was the second strike.”



Joanna, who said she has had “time to adjust” since leaving the villa added that she is “confused” by Michael’s actions.


“I am just confused. I don’t know what he feels,” she said. “I think it’s hard to say he is a liar… because it is what he is feeling [but] everyone is confused with what he is feeling.”


She added that she was hurt by him doing a U-turn last week and trying to win Amber Gill back.


“I was upset because I asked him several times if there was anything for Amber,” she said. “And he said ‘no there is not’…”


Joanna went on to say that she was anxious reuniting with Michael on last night’s episode of Aftersun.


“It was scary seeing him,” she said. “I have only known what it is like to be with him in the villa.”


Joanna did say, however, that she does not hold it against Michael for not leaving the villa with her last week.


She said: “Initially yeah I thought he would walk out with me. But then watching at home, I thought ‘You can’t expect someone to end their journey for you’. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime thing.”


As for who she wants to win, she added: “Definitely Belle and Anton. Belle is amazing. Anton is amazing. You wouldn’t expect them to go together, but when they are together they are amazing.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/love-islands-joanna-wont-give-michael-a-second-chance-after-he-arrives-back-in-the-uk-but-is-confused-about-her-feelings/
News Photo Love Island’s Joanna WON’T give Michael a second chance after he arrives back in the UK but is ‘confused’ about her feelings
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/2019-07-22.png?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...