Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 20 июля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Love Island’s Joanna slams ex Michael for kissing Amber two days after he promised her ‘It’s only you’

UPSET Joanna Chimonides has slammed ex Michael Griffiths for kissing Amber Gill – two days after he promised her: “It’s only you.”


Joanna branded Michael “a snake” for not quitting the ITV2 show after she was voted off, despite having gushed about their future together.


ITV
Joanna left Love Island after fellow Islanders decided to dump her over ex Michael[/caption]


And after he snogged Amber, Joanna fumed that she had been fed a pack of lies by the muscle-bound firefighter.


She told me: “I asked Michael over and over if he had feelings for Amber.


“I even told him not to feel bad rejecting me if he did still like her.


“He was all, ‘No, no Joanna, you’re all I want’. Then it’s taken him two days to say he still likes Amber.


Despite claiming he’d wait for Joanna, Michael passionately kissed Amber in a challenge

“When I saw him kiss her, I just felt so disappointed. There’s no way I’d go back there now, but I’d like to speak to him when he comes out to ask him what the hell he was thinking.


“What was going on in his head?


“At the time I felt like it was truthful. He was constantly expressing how he felt about me. We talked about how well he’d get on with my brother, how things would be when we left the villa.


“All the time he was denying he had feelings for Amber.”


ITV
Joanna called Michael a ‘snake’ for not leaving the villa with her[/caption]


ITV
Joanna claims she was proud of Amber for choosing Greg in the recent recoupling[/caption]

Joanna says she is still watching the show and insists she still believes that deep down Michael is a sweet guy.


I admit I am struggling to see that, but good for her.






 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/love-islands-joanna-slams-ex-michael-for-kissing-amber-two-days-after-he-promised-her-its-only-you/
News Photo Love Island’s Joanna slams ex Michael for kissing Amber two days after he promised her ‘It’s only you’
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/NINTCHDBPICT000501035558-1.jpg?strip=all&w=640

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...