Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 20 июля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - I’m having an affair with a family friend and her husband caught us having sex in the car

DEAR DEIDREI AM having amazing sex with a fantastic woman but her husband saw us in the throes of passion at a party and things have now got complicated.


She has been a family friend for 25 years and we have always flirted in a jokey way — even though she is more than 20 years older than me.


Getty - Contributor
I’m having an affair with a family friend and her husband caught us having sex[/caption]


She is 57 and has a daughter my age. She looks and dresses much younger than her age but her husband treats her like a housekeeper and they never have sex.


I am 35 and live alone. I was at my mum’s one evening when this friend dropped in. She looked great in skinny jeans and boots.


I offered her a lift home and we started flirting and decided to go for a quick drink.


We ended up kissing and touching each other. We agreed that nothing could happen between us, but we began exchanging steamy texts.


Getty - Contributor
She is 57 and I am 35 but she looks and dresses much younger than her age[/caption]


My dad had his 60th birthday party last weekend. This friend came and she looked amazing.


We had a few slow dances and I whispered to her how sexy she was and she could feel how aroused I was.


We both knew it was risky  . . . but it was exciting too, so we went to my car which was parked in a dark corner.


She begged me to have sex with her and said it would be the first time in 20 years.


It was truly amazing. We were having such a great time that we did not see her husband had come outside looking for her.


Getty - Contributor
We both knew it was risky  to have sex in my car but it was exciting too[/caption]


He noticed my car door was open but could not see anyone so he came over. He saw everything.


He started calling her every name under the sun. We tried to calm him down but he told her he was finished with her.


When I took her home her clothes were outside in black bags. Now she is living with me but nobody knows.


She wants us to move away together and I want to make her mine.


I know our sex life is great but the fall-out would be massive, because she is a family friend and there is such a big age gap.

Topic of the day

UP to 50 per cent of women suffer from loss of sex drive and may not understand simple changes that can make all the difference.


My-e-leaflet Reviving A Woman’s Sex Drive explains self-help.


Email problems@deardeidre.org or private message me on my Dear Deidre Facebook page.

DEIDRE SAYS: She is still married and needs to sort that out before you can make any plans.


It would be best for her to find somewhere of her own to live, to give her space to think clearly.


If she does want to be with you, she needs to put things in motion to end her marriage, and talk to her daughter.

 


Only then can you talk about being together openly.


You are at the heady stage of a new relationship and while the sex may be amazing, it is not enough for a lasting relationship, especially when there are so many other pressures.


The age gap may not matter right now but you may have different priorities in a few years.


My e-leaflet Age Gaps – Do They Matter? will help you think about the future.




READ NEXT IN TODAY’S DEAR DEIDRE My mum keeps going back to abusive partner & I fear he’ll kill her


READ DEIDRE’S PHOTO CASEBOOK Stacey has discovered she’s pregnant after having an affair



Get in touch with Deidre today


Got a problem? Send an email to problems@deardeidre.org. Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.


You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.


Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/im-having-an-affair-with-a-family-friend-and-her-husband-caught-us-having-sex-in-the-car/
News Photo I’m having an affair with a family friend and her husband caught us having sex in the car
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/NINTCHDBPICT000507188291.jpg?strip=all&w=640

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...