Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 21 июля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Duncan James says he’s ‘proud to be gay’ as he cosies up to Brazilian boyfriend

DUNCAN James has said he’s “proud to be gay” as he posted a picture of him cosied up with Brazilian boyfriend Rodrigo Reis.


Confirming their relationship, the Blue singer explained that he hid his sexuality for years, adding: “Finally, I’m happy in my skin.”


twitter.com/MrDuncanJames
Duncan shared a picture of him and boyfriend Rodrigo[/caption]


The 41-year-old star thanked fans for the “amazing” support and “love” since he came out.


He wrote: “I didn’t identify as a gay man for many years because of my own issues with coming out, but finally im happy in my skin & this guy next 2 me makes me proud 2 be gay.❤.”


Duncan said in 2009 that he was bisexual and came out as gay in 2012, telling his Blue bandmate Simon Webbe.


He explained: “When I told Simon, he encouraged me to speak to my mum, who was in LA with me in a hotel at the time.


The singer and actor came out as gay in 2012

Rex Features
In Blue with Antony Costa, Lee Ryan and Simon Webbe[/caption]


Getty - Contributor
The band at the height of their fame in 2001[/caption]

“I raided my mini bar, drank a load of drinks, then knocked on her door.”


“I was sobbing and I sat her down and said: ‘Remember my friend Pete? I’ve been in love with him. He’s been my secret boyfriend.


“She said: ‘You’re gay? I thought you were going to say you had cancer.'”


Earlier this year told the Loose Women panel that coming out as gay was the “best thing he ever did” after years of “living a lie.”



Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/duncan-james-says-hes-proud-to-be-gay-as-he-cosies-up-to-brazilian-boyfriend/
News Photo Duncan James says he’s ‘proud to be gay’ as he cosies up to Brazilian boyfriend
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/NINTCHDBPICT000507405056.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...