Free Money

Loading...

среда, 16 января 2019 г.

New photo Strictly’s Neil Jones shows off incredible tattoos including tribute to wife Katya and HUGE cross on his back

STRICTLY star Neil Jones has shown of his incredible collection of tattoos – including a tribute to wife Katya.


The dancer, 36, took to Instagram to give fans a glimpse of his various inkings, which includes a huge cross on his back.















View this post on Instagram




















Not many people realise how many tattoos I actually have but when they do see them they have a lot of questions Did it hurt? YES How many do u have? FIVE Do they have meanings? YES so I thought I would make a post with more and more people wanting tattoos, not always for the right reason. . Firstly I’m lucky because they are all created by @jamie_kam1 @fridaystattoohk and for me he is a real artist. I thought why don’t I mix art and special moments, people and beliefs I have in my life and the best way was with tattoos. . Firstly if u r thinking about getting a tattoo do your homework, know everything about the artist and make sure the piece is designed for you with a meaning. I think I have had over 60hrs on the table max 8hrs on one day and yes it does hurt no matter what anyone says. . My first tattoo was in 2009 which became over time the piece on my back, it symbolises an old Indian story. An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy. “It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.” The grandson then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?” The old Cherokee replied, “The one you feed.” I also have little birds which represent each female in my family. . My next two tattoos were in 2012. “Qui Audet Adipiscitur” which is Latin for Who dares Wins. I took many risks during my dancing career and I won. Then after this I proposed to @mrs_katjones and my left arm symbols her and to remember that day. . 2016 I added my next big piece on my right arm which is a quote by Joseph Chilton Pearce about the value of Creativity: “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong” with symbols of music, movement and an idea growing. . #wednesdaywisdom #tattoos #art #life


A post shared by Neil Jones (@mr_njonesofficial) on Jan 16, 2019 at 3:02am PST





In a lengthy post, he wrote: “Not many people realise how many tattoos I actually have but when they do see them they have a lot of questions Did it hurt? YES How many do u have? FIVE!”


“Do they have meanings? YES so I thought I would make a post with more and more people wanting tattoos, not always for the right reason.


“Firstly I’m lucky because they are all created by @jamie_kam1 @fridaystattoohk and for me he is a real artist.


“I thought why don’t I mix art and special moments, people and beliefs I have in my life and the best way was with tattoos. .


Neil is married to fellow Strictly star Katya
Getty Images - Getty
In total, he has five tattoos
Instagram

“Firstly if u r thinking about getting a tattoo do your homework, know everything about the artist and make sure the piece is designed for you with a meaning.


“I think I have had over 60hrs on the table max 8hrs on one day and yes it does hurt no matter what anyone says.


“My first tattoo was in 2009 which became over time the piece on my back, it symbolises an old Indian story.


“My next two tattoos were in 2012. ‘Qui Audet Adipiscitur’ which is Latin for Who dares Wins.


Neil says he got his tattoo tribute after proposing in 2006
Splash News

“I took many risks during my dancing career and I won.


“Then after this I proposed to @mrs_katjones and my left arm symbols her and to remember that day. .


“2016 I added my next big piece on my right arm which is a quote by Joseph Chilton Pearce about the value of Creativity:


“‘To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong’ with symbols of music, movement and an idea growing.”


The couple recently went on a make or break holiday
Rex Features

His post comes after Neil and Katya went on make-or-break trip to save their marriage after she kissed Seann Walsh last year.


Neil and Russian pro Katya jetted off the day after the December 15 Strictly Come Dancing final, won by Stacey Dooley.


A source said: “Those close to Neil and Katya have been saying this was a make-or-break holiday.


“Although they have both put on a brave face these past few months, it understandably caused massive issues when Katya was pictured snogging Seann.


“Neil really felt like the trust had gone and he wasn’t quite sure he knew who Katya was any more. They decided to go away for some time out of the spotlight so they could have some very frank conversations.


“Neil and Katya wanted to talk about how and if their relationship could move forward.”

Book a holiday from £9.50 with The Sun!

FANCY getting away from it all?


Our Hols from £9.50 are back!


This means you could book a break at one of 333 holiday parks across the UK and abroad, for under a tenner!


All you need to do is collect TEN Sun Savers codes or TEN tokens or codewords printed in The Sun. This round is running between Saturday, January 5 and Tuesday, January 29.


If you’re collecting Sun Savers codes: ENTER YOUR CODES HERE


If you’re collecting tokens or codewords use the booking form or book online at thesun.co.uk/holidays


  • Price per person based on four sharing. Subject to availability. Terms and conditions and date restrictions apply. For full T&Cs see thesun.co.uk/holidays.


Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/strictlys-neil-jones-shows-off-incredible-tattoos-including-tribute-to-wife-katya-and-huge-cross-on-his-back/
News Pictures Strictly’s Neil Jones shows off incredible tattoos including tribute to wife Katya and HUGE cross on his back

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NINTCHDBPICT000265409030-e1547640564524.jpg?strip=all&w=649

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...