Free Money

Loading...

среда, 16 января 2019 г.

New photo Luis Enrique left unable to cry due to brain tumour operation as Newcastle hero opens up on health scare

FORMER Liverpool and Newcastle star Jose Enrique has been left unable to CRY after undergoing surgery on a brain tumour.


The Spaniard, 32, was diagnosed with a rare brain tumour in May 2018 and announced the following month that he was recovering after an operation to remove it.


Jose Enrique underwent an operation for a brain tumour in June
Jose Enrique underwent an operation for a brain tumour in June
Instagram @Joseenriquee3

But after undergoing a new form of treatment, proton therapy, which uses a beam of protons to irradiate diseased tissue, he can no longer shed a tear.


Enrique told Marca: “It was very high risk.


“Luckily I put myself in the hands of the healthcare system and later I had to risk a new treatment in Paris, proton therapy.


“As a consequence of that I cannot cry, I cannot generate tears.”


Jose Enrique has been left unable to cry after the operation
Jose Enrique has been left unable to cry after the operation
Instagram @Joseenriquee3
Jose Enrique shows off the results of his brain tumour operation
Jose Enrique shows off the results of his brain tumour operation
Instagram @Joseenriquee3
Jose Enrique shows off a bald patch on his head after undergoing surgery
Jose Enrique shows off a bald patch on his head after undergoing surgery
Instagram @Joseenriquee3

Enrique became a fan favourite during his four years on Tyneside between 2007 and 2011 before joining Liverpool.


It was while he was at the Reds that he found out the life-threatening news which had him “scared s***less”.


Enrique, whose girlfriend Amy Jaine has stood by him during his health scare, said: “I was in a meeting with Brighton’s coach [Chris Hughton] and I started seeing lights and lights. I knew something was happening.


“When they give you the news you are scared s***less. After that you value everything more, my life changed for the good.

“I surprised myself at how positive I was, but of course there were bad days. It has been fundamental to surround myself with my people and people who love me.”


Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp named Enrique captain in his final start in a 3-0 FA Cup win over Exeter.


Jose Enrique admitted his health scare has been hard on his family
Jose Enrique admitted his health scare has been hard on his family
Instagram @Joseenriquee3
Jose Enrique's partner Amy Jaine has stood by him throughout his health scare
Jose Enrique’s partner Amy Jaine has stood by him throughout his health scare
Instagram @Joseenriquee3

The defender hailed Klopp for the gesture, saying: “At first he seems a bit crazy, but after that you see he is a phenomenon. His personality sticks to the players and they make rock and roll.


“I really appreciate that he let me be captain of Liverpool for a match.”


Enrique was released in 2016 and signed with Spanish club Real Zaragoza, making 27 appearances before being forced to retire one year later because of a persistent knee injury.


He is now a football agent and hoping to grow his business after focusing on his health.


Jose Enrique became a fan favourite during four years at Newcastle
Jose Enrique became a fan favourite during four years at Newcastle
PA:Press Association
Jose Enrique praised Jurgen Klopp for making him captain in his final Liverpool game
Jose Enrique praised Jurgen Klopp for making him captain in his final Liverpool game
Reuters

Enrique said: “I have been collaborating with my brother for a year at the agency, with a break in between because of the illness. There are different objectives for the players in the Second Division, the Premier League or the Champions League.”


Enrique says he helped “young players at Liverpool, like Sterling”, adding: “When I was young the veteran footballers helped me too.


“I try to keep them calm when they don’t play and they respect what I say because of my career. I am always sincere to them.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/luis-enrique-left-unable-to-cry-due-to-brain-tumour-operation-as-newcastle-hero-opens-up-on-health-scare/
News Pictures Luis Enrique left unable to cry due to brain tumour operation as Newcastle hero opens up on health scare

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NINTCHDBPICT000462185369.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...