Free Money

Loading...

вторник, 15 января 2019 г.

New photo Harry Redknapp’s wife Sandra admits struggle since I’m A Celebrity fame as she talks about being in the limelight

HARRY Redknapp’s wife Sandra has found it ‘quite hard’ dealing with her new found fame after her husband’s appearance on I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!


Sandra – who married her football manager spouse in 1967 – is very proud of Harry’s success and triumph on the ITV programme, but is not used to being in the limelight.


Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp’s wife Sandra has struggled to deal with being in the spotlight
Rex Features

Speaking openly about how she has found life after Harry was crowned King of the Jungle on Good Morning Britain, she said: “I’ve found it quite hard being in the limelight more. but I am really proud of him.”


Sandra – who has been happily married to Harry for 54 years – also found it “strange” watching the 71-year-old gush over her to his former campmates, including Noel Edmonds, Fleur East and Emily Atack.


She added: “I found it really quite strange, because he’s not really open like that to the public.


“Not that much talk about his feelings. I know how much he loves me.”


Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp’s win in the jungle has thrust the couple into the spotlight
Rex Features

But Harry has also struggled being recognised by members of the public when he is doing his food shopping.


He said: “I went shopping, I was coming home and I wanted to pop into M&S, and every day ladies are coming up to me like ‘Harry what are you buying jam roly poly?”


Harry – who has sons Jamie and Mark with Sandra – has hinted the key to their longstanding relationship is that they never argue.


He said: “If we have an argument it doesn’t last 10 minutes.”


Harry Redknapp
Harry gushed over his wife during his time on Im A Celeb
Rex Features
Harry Redknapp
The couple have been married for 54 years
Rex Features

Sandra added: “I am quite placid.”


To which Harry elaborated: “You can’t argue with Sandra if you tried.”


Although the star has admitted he is no relationship expert, he believes being compatible with your partner is paramount.

He added: “It depends. If people aren’t compatible it’s a problem. So I couldn’t be an expert like that.”


Harry melted hearts during his time in the Australian outback as he swooned over his wife, and revealed how much he relied on his partner and how much he adored his “Sand”.


And the nation was left in tears when Sandra made a surprise appearance in camp, much to Harry’s delight, as he became quite choked up at being reunited with his loved one.



Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/harry-redknapps-wife-sandra-admits-struggle-since-im-a-celebrity-fame-as-she-talks-about-being-in-the-limelight/
News Pictures Harry Redknapp’s wife Sandra admits struggle since I’m A Celebrity fame as she talks about being in the limelight

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NINTCHDBPICT000460289021-e1547542453304.jpg?strip=all&w=619

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...