Free Money

Loading...

вторник, 25 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Wes Nelson admits he ‘could have been a lot better’ at skating on Dancing on Ice if he hadn’t jetted off on holiday with girlfriend Megan Barton Hanson

WES Nelson has admitted he “could have been a better skater” on Dancing on Ice if he hadn’t jetted off on holiday with girlfriend Megan Barton Hanson.


The Love Island couple enjoyed a 10-day break to Mauritius earlier this month despite his training commitments with the ITV reality show.


Wes Nelson has admitted he ‘could have been a better skater’ if he hadn’t gone on holiday with Megan Barton Hanson
Getty Images - Getty

Speaking at the show’s launch, Wes, 20, admitted a part of him was annoyed at himself for skipping training with ice partner Vanessa Bauer.


He explained: “I’m confident in my ability, what’s annoying is I could have been a lot better if I hadn’t gone away.


“Now I imagine if I was training all that time how far I’d have got, but then you’ve got to weigh it up.


“Yes this is the most amazing show and I’m so privileged to be on here and so proud, but then I’ve got Megan at home as well.


Wes and girlfriend Megan enjoyed a 10 day holiday in Mauritius earlier this month
BackGrid
It meant Wes missed training with partner Vanessa Bauer
Getty Images - Getty

“That’s a big part of my life so I want to make sure that me and Megan have got time for ourselves and time to get away and I’ve got the opportunity to do that. It’s important to do that as well as balancing work, you’ve got to have time at home, as well as work.”


Thankfully Wes – who is still the bookies favourite to win the series – doesn’t feel too nervous about his first performance when the show starts in January, and compares being on the ice to when he fought in martial arts matches.


He explained: “That’s the feeling I had when I went out there, it’s like before a fight you get that adrenaline rush and that’s why I love it, the adrenaline rush, I thrive off that.


“I suppose it’s an advantage in a sense that when I feel nervous I sort of convert that into energy.

Wes feels confident on the ice but doesn’t want to drop Vanessa during any lifts
Getty Images - Getty

“The only fear I have is make sure that Vanessa is fine, that is literally the only fear that I have.


“I’m not bothered about going out and fall because that doesn’t bother me. But if I drop Vanessa, that just can’t happen.”


Asked if he felt the pressure after Vanessa won the 2018 series with Jake Quickenden, he replied: “Yes! She won last year, so in my eyes I’ve got the best partner I could have and have to do it again!”


Dancing on Ice returns on Sunday, January 6 on ITV.



Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/wes-nelson-admits-he-could-have-been-a-lot-better-at-skating-on-dancing-on-ice-if-he-hadnt-jetted-off-on-holiday-with-girlfriend-megan-barton-hanson/
News Pictures Wes Nelson admits he ‘could have been a lot better’ at skating on Dancing on Ice if he hadn’t jetted off on holiday with girlfriend Megan Barton Hanson

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000457107291-e1545325734359.jpg?strip=all&w=652

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...