Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 24 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Wayne Rooney raked in £20million this year, earning £55,000-a-day, despite leaving the Premier League

WAYNE ROONEY raked in £20million this year alone, earning £55,000-a-day despite leaving the Premier League.


England’s all-time leading scorer, 33, quit Everton to head to the MLS – joining DC United – in June.


Wayne Rooney raked in £20million this year, according to his accounts
Wayne Rooney raked in £20million this year, according to his accounts
Splash News

And today, the accounts for Roo’s company, Stoneygate 48, have been released and revealed just how much the he earned in 2018.


In fact, Rooney made a 37 per cent increase in earnings this year to boost his total assets to a sky-high £18.97m – a £5.11m boost.


The numbers were revealed for the year leading up to March 31, 2018 – just before Rooney quit England to fly across the pond.


Rooney set up his Cheshire-based company – along with Paul Stretford – in 2002, the same year he was controversially talked into signing an eight-year deal with Proactive Sports Management.


Wayne Rooney and his family started a new life in the US this year
Wayne Rooney and his family started a new life in the US this year
Wayne Rooney was given one final hurrah by England in 2018
Wayne Rooney was given one final hurrah by England in 2018
Alamy Live News

Stretford was charged with improper conduct by the FA for not reporting the deal despite the fact Rooney already had representation at the time.


Meanwhile, Rooney has admitted he would one day love to manage Man United.


Speaking after Jose Mourinho was sacked, Roo claimed: “I’m doing my coaching badges. It’s something I’m passionate about.


“Football is what I know, what I grew up with. It would be foolish if I didn’t try and go into coaching.

Wayne Rooney has recently given Ole Gunnar Solskjaer his backing
Wayne Rooney has recently given Ole Gunnar Solskjaer his backing
BT Sport

“If I’d like to manage Manchester United… of course! One day that would be my absolute dream if that could happen. It’s a massive club.


Meanwhile, current boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has explained how a text from Rooney helped him bring some smiles back to Old Trafford.


Rooney went on to say: “Once Ole got the job, I thought I’d give him a message of congratulations and my feelings of how it’s been from speaking to some players and what I felt needs to change.”


“First of all get the lads enjoying playing football, that’s what the lads wanted. [Ole] is definitely the guy to get make them do that.


“Not just the players, the whole football club. I’m sure Ed Woodward was the same, the staff, the kitchen ladies, the kit men, they weren’t enjoying it.


“Ole is the person I know straight away the staff are happy and as you’ve seen today, the players also.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/wayne-rooney-raked-in-20million-this-year-earning-55000-a-day-despite-leaving-the-premier-league/
News Pictures Wayne Rooney raked in £20million this year, earning £55,000-a-day, despite leaving the Premier League

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000456544544.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...