Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 17 декабря 2018 г.

New photo UK student loan changes to add 12billion to budget deficit 

Britian's annual deficit – how much more the public sector spends than comes in from taxes – will be loaded with an extra £12billion bill from next year after a shake-up of how student loans are recorded.


The move by the Office For National Statistics will put pressure on the Government’s budget, as the estimated 45 per cent of student loans that are not expected to be paid back will, from next autumn, count as public spending each year.


Currently the billions of pounds the Government hands out in student loans each year is recorded as lending, so while it is added to the national debt – which stands at almost £2trillion – the nation’s annual balance sheet is unaffected. 




The move by the Office For National Statistics will put pressure on the Government’s budget


The move by the Office For National Statistics will put pressure on the Government’s budget



The move by the Office For National Statistics will put pressure on the Government’s budget



But critics claim this accounting method does not reflect the true state of the Government’s fiscal position. If the changes had been in place for the last financial year, 2017/18, the annual deficit would have risen from £39.8billion to £52.1billion.

There are also fears ministers may now be tempted to cut university funding, as the true scale of the rapid expansion of higher education hits the Government’s books.


The move was yesterday welcomed by the Commons Treasury committee, which had criticised how the Government accounts for student loans in February. Chairman Nicky Morgan MP said: ‘Ensuring Government spending is properly recorded allows it to be properly scrutinised.’


https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/category/the-sun-world/
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/uk-student-loan-changes-to-add-12billion-to-budget-deficit/
News Pictures UK student loan changes to add 12billion to budget deficit 

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/18/00/7547402-6506153-image-a-5_1545092698580.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...