Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 3 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Tyson Fury reveals Deontay Wilder’s taunts inspired him to get off the canvas during incredible fight

TYSON FURY summoned the strength to get up off the canvas because he could see Deontay Wilder celebrating.


The Gypsy King  revealed he was like a “phoenix rising from the ashes” in the final round after he was knocked down by the WBC heavyweight champ.


Deontay Wilder's premature celebrations sparked Tyson Fury's last-round comeback
Deontay Wilder’s premature celebrations sparked Tyson Fury’s last-round comeback
Reuters

Wilder was so confident his punch was enough to win the fight he mocked his British rival by producing a throat-slitting gesture.


Fury not only got up but stayed on his feet for the remaining two minutes before their sensational title clash in Los Angeles was controversially judged a draw.


He said: “It must have been a divine intervention. I saw the replay this morning and I looked to be unconscious on the canvas and just woke up.


“I was perfectly healthy and my legs were strong. I don’t know how that was even  possible but I was like a phoenix rising from the ashes. I could see Wilder  celebrating.”


There was a heart-stopping moment as Fury was floored in the final round
There was a heart-stopping moment as Fury was floored in the final round
Alamy Live News

Despite the draw Fury is now the one who is about to do some  celebrating.


The Gypsy King spent nine weeks away from pregnant wife, Paris, and his young family, and  fears youngest daughter Valencia Amber might fail to recognise all 6ft 9in of him.


The 30-year-old traveller added: “I’m just going to enjoy myself really, enjoy my family, my friends and my time off while I’ve got it because I’m back in training soon.


“I probably won’t go on a caravan holiday this time of year but I might take the gypsy wagon out.”


It appeared it was game over for the Brit on his title comeback
It appeared it was game over for the Brit on his title comeback
Reuters

Fury’s performance in the early rounds  wowed many fight fans and his  resilience to rise from  devastating shots in rounds nine and 12 amazed casual viewers.


The internet is swamped with memes and GIFs comparing the Manchester-based fighter with WWE legend The Undertaker and it all adds to his reputation.


Fury said: “The fight made a massive impact on America. Everybody there has heard the story of Tyson Fury, they’ve heard about the legend but now they’ve seen him.


“It was a treat for the fans to see two unbeaten world champions  going toe-to-toe at each other.


“I could become a big US star, yes. I’ve got the engaging personality.


Fury spotted Wilder taunting him and miraculously stood back up
Fury spotted Wilder taunting him and miraculously stood back up
AP:Associated Press

“Even when I was knocked down, I got straight back up and put my hands behind my back again. I am an entertainer.”


A few weeks after his  stunning win against Wladimir Klitschko in 2015, Fury finished a measly fourth at the BBC Sports Personality of the Year awards.


After expressing offensive views about women, homosexuals and Jews, there was a protest about Fury’s place in the poll and he flopped in the votes.


But his stirring display, commitment to raising awareness around mental health struggles and the fact those in the know thought he had won have helped slash his odds of winning the 2018 gong to 9-2.


Fury, though, insisted: “The thing I do want to win  is Comeback of the Year from Ring Magazine. I need that.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/tyson-fury-reveals-deontay-wilders-taunts-inspired-him-to-get-off-the-canvas-during-incredible-fight/
News Pictures Tyson Fury reveals Deontay Wilder’s taunts inspired him to get off the canvas during incredible fight

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT0004532943311.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...