Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 30 декабря 2018 г.

New photo This is what 68 looks like: Mature model says a daily DIY facial keeps her young

Lynda Maggar is a part-time mature model who lives in London. She is divorced and has two grown-up children, David, 40, and Carina, 28. 


MID-LIFE MODELLING


When I was 60, in 2010, I starred in the Boots No 7 Ta Dah! campaign. It gave me such a buzz and inspired me to model part-time. I find it so empowering, especially as I used to model — until, at 25, some agencies started telling me I was ‘too old’! This campaign taught me that I can do anything, at any age.


NON-SURGICAL NECK LIFT 


Every month, I get a Mesolift to revive my face and neck (£200, drdray.co.uk). It’s a non-surgical treatment in which a cocktail of hyaluronic acid and other antioxidants is injected into the skin. Afterwards, I feel ten years younger and my skin looks plumper and firmer.




Lynda Maggar, 68, (pictured) from London revealed taking three collagen supplements each night has contributed to her ageless appearance


Lynda Maggar, 68, (pictured) from London revealed taking three collagen supplements each night has contributed to her ageless appearance



Lynda Maggar, 68, (pictured) from London revealed taking three collagen supplements each night has contributed to her ageless appearance



DIY DAILY FACIAL 


As I’ve got older, I’ve had to intensify my skincare regimen — it now has five steps both in the morning and at night. When I wake up, I use Decleor Cleansing Milk (£23, decleor.co.uk) followed by Garnier Rose Water Toner (£1.75, amazon.co.uk), L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect Golden Age Day Cream (£7.50, tesco.com), Clarins Double Serum (£57) and Beauty Flash Balm (£32, both boots.com). At night, it’s Neom Cleansing Balm (£32, johnlewis.com) and my Garnier toner, then Gatineau’s Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream (£98), Eye Cream (£66) and Firming Throat Gel (£49, all gatineau.co.uk). It’s like a mini facial — general maintenance is key.

COLLAGEN TOP-UP 


At night, I take three Proto-Col Pure Collagen supplements (£29.95 for 90, proto-col.com). They claim to boost the natural production of collagen in the body, to strengthen nails, improve skin elasticity and keep hair healthy. After 15 years, I think it’s made a big difference, especially to my hair, which is still thick.


FRIENDS OF ALL AGES 


It’s important to spend time with people of different ages. My daughter, who’s 28, keeps me up-to-date with new trends, from Netflix to fashion. But I also visit two friends who are in their mid-80s every week. They’re amazing role models, with so much life experience. I love hearing their stories. 


Do you look good for your age? Reveal your secrets to: inspire@dailymail.co.uk

https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/category/the-sun-world/
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/this-is-what-68-looks-like-mature-model-says-a-daily-diy-facial-keeps-her-young/
News Pictures This is what 68 looks like: Mature model says a daily DIY facial keeps her young

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/31/00/7969816-6540973-Lynda_Maggar_68_pictured_from_London_revealed_taking_three_colla-m-69_1546215139979.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...