Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 22 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Morrisons BANS Christmas music for three hours today to give shoppers a ‘calmer experience’

SHOPPERS have been promised a moment of peace as they pick up last minute bits ahead of Christmas as Morrisons pulls the plug on festive music today.


As well as jingle-free aisles, the beeps on tills will be silenced throughout 494 stores, as part of a “quiet morning” to give customers a calmer experience.


Morrisons. PR handout free for editorial use
The store has decided to treat customers to a few hours of quiet on “Super Saturday”[/caption]


The ban will take place today from 9am to 12pm on what’s been branded “Super Saturday” – expected to be one of the busiest days shopping days of the year.


Anna Lane, Customer Director at Morrisons said: “Some customers love listening to Mariah Carey, Paul McCartney and Wham as they do their Christmas shop.


“Other customers have told us they’d like the option of a calmer morning without music, so that they can focus on buying everything they need for Christmas.”


Morrisons. PR handout free for editorial use
But not all customers are happy with the cut on Christmas songs[/caption]


In a survey by the store, they found that 92 per cent of customers said that they would enjoy their shopping more with no music.


The absence of the December classics has divided shoppers, with some revelling in the added tranquillity, but not everyone approved.


Ryan Burgess, aged 27, of Cobridge told Stoke on Trent Live: “Whether there is music on or off doesn’t make any difference to me.


“I used to work in Toys R Us and we had music on all of the time – and when the Christmas songs are on it changes the atmosphere.


Alamy
They will also reduce the sound of the ‘beeps’ at supermarket checkouts and self service tills[/caption]


“I think it makes it more inviting.


“I suppose it might make some people calmer if it was turned off.”


Brian Hornsby, 67, of Burslem, said: “I don’t think I would notice one way or the other if the music was on.


I don’t find music distracting when I’m shopping.”


Colleen Duckers, 60, of Meir Heath, said: “I think it’s nice to have Christmas music on – it makes it more festive.


I’d rather have music on than not.”

Linda Brain, 57, from Smallthorne, said: “I don’t think music is distracting at all.


I’ve been shopping this morning and I was singing along to the Christmas songs.


I think it’s a bit humbug to turn the music off.”


We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368 . You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.




Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/morrisons-bans-christmas-music-for-three-hours-today-to-give-shoppers-a-calmer-experience/
News Pictures Morrisons BANS Christmas music for three hours today to give shoppers a ‘calmer experience’

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000457392825.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...