Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 23 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Megan Barton Hanson wows in a thong bikini during sexy photoshoot in Mauritius

THE Love Island star showed off her curves as she frolicked on the beach with beau Wes Nelson.


The couple are currently enjoying a romantic getaway in Mauritius, no doubt making the most of their time together before Wes, 20, starts filming for Dancing On Ice in January.


Megan looked stunning as she walked along the beach
BackGrid
Even the horse didn’t know where to look as Megan showed off her amazing figure
BackGrid
Megan and Wes’s relationship has gone from strength to strength since getting together on Love Island this summer
BackGrid
Megan looked confident as she walked down the beach in a tiny thong bikini
BackGrid

Megan, 24, looked sensational in the tiny black thong bikini bottoms, which she teamed with a black crop top featuring a corset-style fastening.


The flimsy string holding it all together appeared to be working overtime as it barely managed to hold in Megan’s surgically-enhanced assets.


It seemed boyfriend Wes approved of the look as the nuclear engineer couldn’t take his eyes off his girl.


The couple, who met on this summer’s series of Love Island, have gone from strength to strength since leaving the villa.


The loved-up pair couldn’t resist having a smooch
BackGrid
The couple packed on the PDAs during their walk
BackGrid
Megan and Wes appeared more in love than ever as they rode their horses down the beach
BackGrid
Megan looked the picture of happiness and couldn’t keep the smile off her face
BackGrid

While Megan is feeling body confident she admitted to The Sun’s Fabulous magazine that she still had her moments of doubt. 


The model revealed how someone had commented on a photo saying she was “so fat now”.


Momentarily crushed, Megan decided to publicly call out the troll and encourage other women to embrace their curves.



Megan later covered up somewhat in a pair of see-through lace trousers
BackGrid
Megan wore a black thong bikini to go horse riding
BackGrid

“I was in such good spirits and then to see all these negative comments, I was like: ‘What the hell?’.


“It’s so nasty to look at a picture and to take time out of your day to criticise and pull me apart.


“I’m a size 10, I lead a healthy life, I go to the gym, I eat right and yeah I’ve put on weight since the villa, but I’m not overweight and I’m not fat!


“Yes, I’ve put on a stone, but I’m comfortable with my figure. I like being womanly, and that when I wear a pencil skirt it goes in and out.

Megans top looked to be working overtime as it struggled to keep her voluptuous chest in
BackGrid
Megan is happy with her figure and loves flaunting off her figure
BackGrid
Megan and her equine pal seemed to be bonding as they walked in the water
BackGrid
Wes showed off his abs as he walked along with girlfriend Megan
BackGrid
Cheeky! Megan looked stunning in her thong
BackGrid

“I’m in love and I’m living my best life. I work out, I do yoga, but I’m never going to go on a juice cleanse diet. If there’s nice cake, I’m going to eat it!


“How can you call someone fat at size 10? I’ve got hips and I’ve got boobs, a bum and thighs.”

Look familiar? Megan wore her lace trousers for a date with Wes while in the Love Island villa
BackGrid
Megan told The Sun’s Fabulous magazine that she’s happy with her body
BackGrid
Megan and Wes are currently in Mauritius on holiday
BackGrid
Megans thong bikini tied up at the sides to show off even more of her amazing body
BackGrid
Megan has said shes gained weight since leaving the villa because shes so happy
BackGrid

BackGrid
Megan looked very happy and content as she walked her horse down the beach[/caption]


Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/megan-barton-hanson-wows-in-a-thong-bikini-during-sexy-photoshoot-in-mauritius/
News Pictures Megan Barton Hanson wows in a thong bikini during sexy photoshoot in Mauritius

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000457914528.jpg?strip=all&w=819

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...