Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 20 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Mark Wright scares Michelle Keegan with prank while shopping as they reunite for Christmas

MARK Wright made Michelle Keegan jump out of her skin when they reunited in London ahead of Christmas.


The EXTRA presenter followed his wife around a department store crept up on her, before pouncing from behind.


Michelle Keegan jumped out of her skin when Mark Wright crept up on her
Michelle Keegan jumped out of her skin when Mark Wright crept up on her
Instagram

He shared her cute reaction on his Instagram story and despite the fright, Michelle cracked a huge smile.


Their flirtatious display comes after weeks of not seeing one another.
Michelle, who has a house with Mark in Essex, recently admitted she doesn’t know where “home” is, with her husband working in LA and her roles taking her to Manchester and beyond.


She told The Sun’s Fabulous: “I’m a bit all over the place, so at the minute I really don’t know. I’m staying in an apartment in Manchester and I’ve unpacked, so I suppose that’s my base. Mark’s still in LA, so I’m not in Essex.


MIchelle cracked up when she realised it was Mark stalking her
MIchelle cracked up when she realised it was Mark stalking her
Instagram

“If I need home comforts I go to my mum’s, and that’s where my dogs are. Any down time I have I go round to my mum’s for dinner, so on balance, to be fair probably my mum’s is home.”


Michelle was committed to filming upcoming Joe-Gilgun-penned Sky1 comedy Brassic in Manchester while Mark has been over in La La Land.


Where they’ll eventually end up once life is more “settled” (as Michelle puts it) is a question neither is able to answer.


Michelle Keegan
Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright are happier than ever, she says, as she chats about plans for the future
Getty Images - Getty

She added: “Me and Mark are having this conversation and we don’t know where we’re going to settle. He loves it over there, but I don’t think we’ll ever live there [permanently].


“I love it, too – I like the lifestyle – but I’m a home person. I love my home comforts and being around my mates, my family.


“The idea of not being able to drive and see them scares me a little bit.”


She says they try to stick to a rule that means they don’t go longer than three weeks without seeing each other, but admits that can be tough to enforce.


Michelle Keegan
Michelle Keegan stars on BBC hit Our Girl as soldier Georgie Lane
BBC

She added: “Yep, it’s hard. And for the next three months I won’t be able to go and see him at all because I’m contracted to work. So he’s going to come home to see me because he’s able to shift things around.”


The long separations have led to speculation about their three-and-a-half-year marriage, especially heightened if either is ever pictured without their wedding rings.


“I don’t wear my rings when I’m filming and that’s normally when [I get photographed without them]. It’s ridiculous now how long those stories have been going on for – it started as soon as we were married.


Michelle Keegan
Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright wow on the red carpet at the Brit Awards
Getty - Contributor
Michelle Keegan
Michelle Keegan stuns fans in a bright blue jumpsuit with high heels at the Brit Awards
Rex Features

“No one knows how much we see each other because we don’t publicise it. People say: ‘Ah, they haven’t seen each other for ages,’ but they don’t know. Mark sometimes comes home for a weekend and no one knows he’s even there. Over the years we’ve learned how to do that and I’ve definitely become more private.


“I’ve given up commenting on it because I really don’t need to. My marriage is my business and that’s what I think. Honestly, I promise, I don’t even read about it any more.


“It’s private and I don’t care if someone thinks it’s bad that we’ve got different careers. Yeah, we have! And I’m proud of that.”


Michelle Keegan
Michelle Keegan, who was made famous by her Coronation Street role, left the ITV soap four years ago for new acting opportunities
Rex Features
Michelle Keegan
Michelle Keegan, who wows in jeans and a bright yellow top outside Radio One, says shes better at handling criticism now
Rex Features
Michelle Keegan
Michelle Keegan has been criticised for looking too glam on Our Girl
Getty Images - Getty
Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/mark-wright-scares-michelle-keegan-with-prank-while-shopping-as-they-reunite-for-christmas/
News Pictures Mark Wright scares Michelle Keegan with prank while shopping as they reunite for Christmas

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/IMG_8015-e1545350038812.jpg?strip=all&w=518

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...