Free Money

Loading...

среда, 12 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Man who threw kebab and chips in homeless guy’s face admits he was ‘bang out of order’ – as he reveals why he did it

A MAN who threw a kebab and chips in a homeless guy’s face has admitted he was “bang out of order”.


Adam Thorpe sparked outrage after a video of him throwing his food at the man in Derby city centre was posted online.


Adam Thorpe claims he didn’t know the man was homeless when he threw his kebab and chips in his face
bpm

But the 29-year-old says the footage isn’t the entire story and he claims he had actually offered the man £10 in return for throwing food at him.


Mr Thorpe, who was on a night out with friends on Saturday, claims he didn’t know the man – who was asking passersby for change – was homeless.


He told Derbyshire Live: “What I did was bang out of order. I know that, but I don’t deserve the abuse I’m getting online.


“I’m no angel by any means, but I’m not someone who buys food just to throw at homeless people.”


He claims he paid the man £10 in return for lobbing his takeaway food at him
bpm

He added: “If I thought that he was homeless, I never would have done it. I wish I could take it back.”


Mr Thorpe claims he has since searched around the centre of Derby trying to find the man so he can apologise in person.


He added: “If I find him or if he comes forward, I will go into my savings and buy him whatever he wants.”


Mr Thorpe says he has now been the target of online abuse, but adds that what people are saying is “wrong”.


The takeaway meal was thrown at the homeless man
The takeaway meal was thrown at the homeless man
BPM Media

The man who filmed the interaction has since apologised, saying he was horrified by what had happened.


He said: “I was out in the town and I’ll be honest, I had a few drinks when someone came up to me and asked me to start recording.


“I didn’t know what he was going to do.


“What happened happened and I’ll admit I did laugh, but now I wish I didn’t.”


The man who filmed the incident has since apologised
The man who filmed the incident has since apologised
bpm

Phillip Ingall, director of Derby homeless charity PACE, has said that the actions taken place on the video were “abhorrent” and has urged the homeless man to come forward.


He said: “It shows what a sad state we’re in that someone who is that desperate at that time of the night is willing to put himself in danger.


“The problem of homelessness is growing and PACE needs an extra 100 spaces to keep up. Just think of that number.


“Whoever the man is, I urge him to come to PACE, speak to me or go to single-point of entry at the council to get some help”.


Derbyshire Police confirmed they were looking into reports of the incident.

It comes after a string of attacks against homeless people, including a woman being pelted with flour and eggs by a group of youngsters who then posed with her on a park bench.


A homeless man suffered a broken spine after allegedly being attacked by a gang in Hull.


A mum and daughter recently came to the rescue of a homeless man who was kicked in the face while sleeping rough.



We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/man-who-threw-kebab-and-chips-in-homeless-guys-face-admits-he-was-bang-out-of-order-as-he-reveals-why-he-did-it/
News Pictures Man who threw kebab and chips in homeless guy’s face admits he was ‘bang out of order’ – as he reveals why he did it

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/thorpe.png?strip=all&w=521

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...