Free Money

Loading...

среда, 26 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Leeds new boy Konrad Hurrell determined to do everything with a smile

KONRAD Hurrell may become Leeds’ smiling assassin after swapping Australia for West Yorkshire.


And being hungry to impress will not wipe the smile from his face – just being hungry does!


Leeds new by Konrad Hurrell is itching to make an impact in England
LEEDS RHINOS

The Tongan centre switched from NRL side Gold Coast Titans but insisted he is not a marquee signing – fellow newcomers Trent Merrin and Tui Lolohea deserve that title.


One thing is certain, Rhinos fans will have a new hero as Hurrell is known as a laugher and a joker as well as being a devastating centre.


And that spirit, as well as modesty, could see him become an integral part of new boss David Furner’s bid to restore them to Super League’s summit.


When asked what wipes the smile off his face, the 27-year-old said: “Maybe when I’m hungry.


“But one thing I’ve learned is to never take anything for granted and I couldn’t help but smile at getting this opportunity.


New Rhinos boss David Furner starts his reign today
LEEDS RHINOS

“I feel like I’ve been here for months. The club has really been looking after me and the players have been terrific. I can’t find a reason to not smile.


“In my head it’s just the same as in the NRL and I just see myself as a normal player. Leeds had some terrific players here anyway and I’m still learning off them.


“Kallum Watkins is an amazing centre and I’m picking things up off him. I just see myself as just another player who’s come in and is hungry to win a title.


“I need to forget about the hype. I’ve not done anything for Leeds yet. I’ve got to earn the players’ respect, the club’s respect and my jersey.”


Hurrell, who misses today’s clash with Wakefield because of a thigh injury, is not the only new face as Leeds transformed their squad from last season’s under-achievers, who went from champions to fighting relegation.


Fellow new boy and Tonga team-mate Tui Lolohea will also face Wakefield
LEEDS RHINOS

Tongan half-back Lolohea and Aussie back-rower Merrin have also boosted the squad under Furner, who arrived from being an assistant at South Sydney having worked with all three at international level.


And Lolohea and prop Nathaniel Peteru will find themselves playing as important a role off the field as on it.


Hurrell added: “Seeing familiar faces makes the move easier. I played alongside Tui in New Zealand and we developed together in the Under-20s there. Having players I played with makes it all a bit easier.


“There’s Nate too, who I played with at the Warriors and the Titans. I’ve been really close to him for a while.


“That helped me decide to come. I’ve not brought my partner with me and I’ve no family here, so seeing them out there means they can be my close family here and they can look after me.”


Leeds Rhinos relish their big moment after triumphing at the Theatre of Dreams
Leeds Rhinos went from 2017 Super League champions to battling relegation in 2018
Getty Images - Getty

Leeds’ fightback starts with today’s friendly with Wakefield and while he hopes to become an on-field star, he will also be as involved away from the Headingley pitch.


He said: “Giving back to the community is one thing I’m really passionate about.


“You only get to play for a certain amount of time and young kids look up to you, so I want to do my best to give something back to the people and give my time to them.


“They support me and they support the team, so I’m looking to give something back to them.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/leeds-new-boy-konrad-hurrell-determined-to-do-everything-with-a-smile/
News Pictures Leeds new boy Konrad Hurrell determined to do everything with a smile

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/TJ1_6383Rhginos-e1543583775711-1024x576.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...