Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 20 декабря 2018 г.

New photo I’ve fallen out with my best friend because I wasn’t quick enough to tell her which wedding dress to buy

DEAR DEIDRE: MY best friend isn’t talking to me because I wasn’t quick enough to tell her which wedding dress to buy.


She’s 36 and waited years for her boyfriend to propose. When he finally did, his family caused a load of hassle.


Wedding dress
I forgot to reply to my friend about her wedding dress now I’m not sure if I’m welcome at the wedding
Getty - Contributor

I’ve tried to be there for her. I’m 34 and single.


She asked me to be a bridesmaid and I was honoured to say yes. I suffer with depression, though, and a month ago I was in a low place when she sent me some photos of wedding dresses. I was stressed at work and forgot to respond.


I messaged her the following week to apologise.


She texted back claiming she “didn’t care” but clearly she did, as we’ve not spoken since. I don’t know if I should be part of her wedding if she is being so petty.

topic4today

MOST people of both sexes masturbate at some stage and it’s a safe way for youngsters to learn what works for them.

Yet many find it hard to talk about. My e-leaflet Masturbation Worries? explains and reassures. Email me or private message my Facebook page.

DEIDRE SAYS: Texts can be taken the wrong way. Go round and see her with a bunch of flowers and ask how the plans are going.


The chances are she will greet you with open arms.


It sounds like this depression is still affecting you. Make an appointment to see your doctor. I’m sending you my e-leaflet Dealing With Depression, which includes self-help.



READ TODAY’S DEAR DEIDRE My world ended when I saw how happy my ex was with her new man and baby on social media


READ DEIDRE’S PHOTO CASEBOOK Emma confirms she’s pregnant but her dad isn’t pleased about it



Get in touch with Deidre today

Got a problem? Send an email to problems@deardeidre.org. Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.


You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.


Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/ive-fallen-out-with-my-best-friend-because-i-wasnt-quick-enough-to-tell-her-which-wedding-dress-to-buy/
News Pictures I’ve fallen out with my best friend because I wasn’t quick enough to tell her which wedding dress to buy

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT0004537999124.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...